+ Reply to Thread

Thread: House is gone.

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar

House is gone.

I had the royal hello kitty castle house (Bought in the item mall)
    done by 50%
    I log on to play the minigame, and get the rest of the house built...and the house has dissappeared.
    It has literally vanished. I have the option to "demolish house" So it's obviously still there is some way but I can't click it or do anything. It's gone.

What do I do, how do I get it back, why did this happen, etc?
    I paid real money for that house and took a long time working on it.....
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Maybe it's a glitch? You'd better report it. Try sending a screenshot of your farm to help@hellokittyonline.com, showing the missing house and the demolish house button.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Thanks! I figure I would send them a help letter but I usually check here first just in case. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    Thanks! I figure I would send them a help letter but I usually check here first just in case. >.<

You're welcome. ^^ I hope you get your house back.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Thank you. I sent the message but I didn't get a confirmation letter that it sent....which you usually do....I guess I just have to wait and hope?

Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    Thank you. I sent the message but I didn't get a confirmation letter that it sent....which you usually do....I guess I just have to wait and hope?

*nods and crosses fingers*

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I had the same thing happen to me today. I just sent an email to help, but did they ever get back to you?

Edit:
    I got an automated message from help in my email. After about 2hrs away from my computer I logged back in and my construction/future house is back. I don't know if it'll work for you, but maybe just try to wait it out? I did log on/off several times with no success before leaving my comp to get some stuff done. So, maybe it'll show up for you eventually/randomly? ^^;
    Last edited by headphonz@hellokitty.com; 10-17-2014 at 09:34 PM. Reason: update