+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Thank you for reporting this issue. The team is now looking into it.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Thank you for reporting this issue. The team is now looking into it.
    All servers are accessible. Please try logging in.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I haven't been able to connect to it for over a week now. I did contact help@hellokittyonline.com but I still haven't received an reply yet. I sent another email today, but I just thought I'd post and see if anyone else has been having trouble with it. :/

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by headphonz@hellokitty.com View Post
    I haven't been able to connect to it for over a week now. I did contact help@hellokittyonline.com but I still haven't received an reply yet. I sent another email today, but I just thought I'd post and see if anyone else has been having trouble with it. :/

Hm, that's strange. It's working okay for me recently. I was logged on for a while today and had no problems.

Oh wait... Now that I think about it, I was eventually logged off because I got some sort of error message. I guess it might have stopped working just then. o.o
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hm, that's strange. It's working okay for me recently. I was logged on for a while today and had no problems.

Oh wait... Now that I think about it, I was eventually logged off because I got some sort of error message. I guess it might have stopped working just then. o.o
    That must have been it. I tried one last time a while ago and was finally able to connect. Then I had to leave the computer. Lol I guess that's just the way it goes. But thank you for your help.

Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Internationl server seems to be down once more. I can connect to the US/canada server just fine, just not international
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling