+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation When I click Check Mail it refreshes instead of going to my Inbox

When I click Check Mail it refreshes instead of going to my Inbox. This is so frustrating! I can't get into my Inbox on any of my electronic devices (computer, iPad, iPhone) so, I know it's not a problem with my electronics. I need some important emails that are in there. My daughter's account does open. It's just mine. I've asked for help from Sanrio with no reply. What's going on and what can I do about it?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It still happens, no matter the browser you use?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    That happens to me too sometimes, but usually it's fixed within a couple days. I'd say your only option is to be patient and hopeful...
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

please what is happening to this web site for couple of weeks now it refuse to work,you people should find a way to fix it to enable us work wit it thank you

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I just checked the SanrioTown Inbox and it works [using Google Chrome]. Please check again and give us an update. If the same problem still persists, please send a report to support@hellokitty.com.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.