+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar

Exclamation Purchase problem

I have already sent a ticket but thought it proper to also toss an alert in here for everyone to see.

I have been experiencing a problem when purchasing Sanrio Cash Points lately. I enter in the correct information (I doublechecked this) and when I click buy after selecting the amount I got the following message

Invalid Order
    We're sorry, but the information passed with you to our site has failed our authentication checks. For your security and for proper processing, we validate all orders.

The UltimatePay Web Operations Team has been alerted to this error and we will work to correct this problem as soon as possible.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I hope it will be corrected so we can purchase Cash Points again especially since I don't have access to the prepaid cards.
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You can try emailing support for help, but who knows if you'll get an actual response that helps. *sad sigh*
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Like I aid, I alreadyd filed a ticket = I already emailed them about this. I only posted this to alert the rest of the community (even if it is very small)
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leeling1289@mymelody.com View Post
    Like I aid, I alreadyd filed a ticket = I already emailed them about this. I only posted this to alert the rest of the community (even if it is very small)

Well, I hope it gets fixed. That sounds like an annoying problem.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leeling1289@mymelody.com View Post
    I have already sent a ticket but thought it proper to also toss an alert in here for everyone to see.

I have been experiencing a problem when purchasing Sanrio Cash Points lately. I enter in the correct information (I doublechecked this) and when I click buy after selecting the amount I got the following message

Invalid Order
    We're sorry, but the information passed with you to our site has failed our authentication checks. For your security and for proper processing, we validate all orders.

The UltimatePay Web Operations Team has been alerted to this error and we will work to correct this problem as soon as possible.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I hope it will be corrected so we can purchase Cash Points again especially since I don't have access to the prepaid cards.
    Thank you for posting your concern. Did you send the ticket to payments@hellokittyonline.com ? We will also forward this to the team for checking.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

No, I sent it to support@hellokitty.com
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Please send Cash Points concerns to the email address I provided.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Will do, thank you, LadyLyka
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling