+ Reply to Thread

Hello Kitty for Men in Montreal?

Hey my name is Memo, and I live in Montreal, Canada. I'm looking for Hello Kitty gear for guys, and I have read in different places on the net that there is stuff out there. I wonder where in Montreal I could get it? Thanks so much!!

Memo.

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hot Topic used to sell Sanrio T-shirts for male (Sanrio group, Badtz, Keroppi) but they are out of stock, I was lucky to buy one.
    The Sanrio 50th event was also selling male Tshirts (seem some on ebay)

Even though most items are targeted for female you can almost always use any Sanrio item.

Besides Sanrio Stores/Boutiques here are some other stores that sell Sanrio items (not sure if they are in Canada)
    Target
    Toys R Us
    Sears
    Claire's
    Jorneys
    Spencers
    Borders
    Wal Mart
    Game Stop
    H&M
    Forever 21
    Old Navy
    Walgreens
    Last edited by victor5@hellokitty.com; 04-18-2011 at 03:18 AM. Reason: adding

I got my Badtz-Maru Hot Topic shirt off of Ebay, but I sometimes get gender-neuteral Sanrio accessories (check out my hat on my blog). Most of the guy's clothes comes from skateboard companies and you can get the one from Girl here:

http://www.japanla.com/detail.php?design=2316
    Yeah and it really seems unfair that there isn't a lot of stuff out there for male Sanrio fans, but maybe in the future we'll be better understood.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Another male fan of the cute one.
    There is not much specifically for us guys , it come and goes still there plenty of other items. I like to collect plush and figures and my bedding is kittyfied. I also have few Sanrio auto accessories on my truck then there my wallet, backpack and key chains.. For me Sanrio is a furry thing.

One idea is buy Hello Kitty Iron-ons plus any male fit t-shirt and you have a Hello Kitty Man shirt.

I ironed a Badtz-Maru patch onto a messanger bag, making its awesomeness multiply by, oh say, a trillion!
    And owning anything Hello Kitty is a serious chick magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by acton@hellokitty.com View Post
    Another male fan of the cute one.
    There is not much specifically for us guys , it come and goes still there plenty of other items. I like to collect plush and figures and my bedding is kittyfied. I also have few Sanrio auto accessories on my truck then there my wallet, backpack and key chains.. For me Sanrio is a furry thing.

One idea is buy Hello Kitty Iron-ons plus any male fit t-shirt and you have a Hello Kitty Man shirt.
    Oh yeah. I have a lot of just merchendise type stuff and appearently my friends are quite tolerent of it, because they don't really bother me so much about it. I have a Kitty flashdrive. All the bedsheets of HK are too feminine for me, but it would be really cool to Chocofy it, but those sheets are really pretty expensive.

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by chaosvirus@hellokitty.com View Post
    aww ! the store in canada is really awesome and lots of hello kitty stuffs !! i wish we have it on the philippines

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Mighty fine has relaunched the Classic Badtz shirt and they have two new ones of Badtz and Melody.