+ Reply to Thread

Arrow What kind of clothings would you NEVER use?

I would never, ever use baggy clothing outside of pyjamas and the like... It's just so, I dunno... Not got me I guess because I am all skinny.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Clothing with glitter, sparkles, or sequins
    Skinny jeans
    Sleeveless shirts/dresses

I am so picky about clothes and hate to go shopping. My mom always has to drag me along telling me that the sooner I find something, the sooner I'll get to leave. I dislike how hard it is for a girl to find clothes that are not stereotypically feminine-looking. I prefer to wear gender-neutral clothes...
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'd never wear sleeveless shirts, extremely short skirts, skinny or any other type of jeans that are too tight, I rarely wear dresses and when I do they can't be short, tight, or sleeveless, clothes with very bright colors that look like you colored them with highlighters, very light shades of pink, grey clothes, shirts or jackets with words on them that not even I know what they mean or why they're on the clothes, high heels, jeans with holes on them, short shirts, some plastic skirts I saw at the mall the other day, and that's what I can remember right now, but if I go to the mall and start seeing clothes I'd probably make a whole file about what I would never wear.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'd never wear any dress that's too long because I'm afraid I'll trip easily, & I'll never wear high heels because of the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'd never wear sleeveless shirts, extremely short skirts, skinny or any other type of jeans that are too tight, I rarely wear dresses and when I do they can't be short, tight, or sleeveless, clothes with very bright colors that look like you colored them with highlighters, very light shades of pink, grey clothes, shirts or jackets with words on them that not even I know what they mean or why they're on the clothes, high heels, jeans with holes on them, short shirts, some plastic skirts I saw at the mall the other day, and that's what I can remember right now, but if I go to the mall and start seeing clothes I'd probably make a whole file about what I would never wear.
    It looks like you'll follow MY School's Dress Code very well!

❤️choco
    luv❤️

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @sarahkat00
    Actually, I can't even follow my own school's dress code because they ask us to wear jeans that won't reach our shoes and I like long jeans

I think I wouldn't wear anything that makes me feel uncomfortable. I like dressing nice but also in a way that I can do all my activities easily and without feeling bad, for example, I wear sneakers every day because I know I like walking a lot and I don't wear short dresses because I won't even be comfortable at a party knowing that it'll be very cold inside any party room because they always have the air turned on.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Junior Member erinloper@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Anything really flashy or skirts/dresses.

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    @sarahkat00
    Actually, I can't even follow my own school's dress code because they ask us to wear jeans that won't reach our shoes and I like long jeans
    I didn't know that...

Also, besides long dresses and high heels, I'll never wear any shorts that go below my knees, despite us only being allowed to wear shorts that go below the knees at school

❤️choco
    luv❤️

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Something that shows cleavage (barely anything to show anyway), leggings (strangely just for fun i did try a pair of jeggins when i was buying new clothes to start my wardrobe again and i found these things so comfortable that i bought it - it does not look like leggings though), anything that sparkles and bathing suits that are thongs and shorter for the bottom.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hey, mods, this should be in the Fashion forum.

Re: Topic

Oh, I'm a very picky person! So, I'll make a list. A very long list.
    • Anything with a deep décolletage. While I do like dressing sensuous, I have too much of a bust. Like, Christina Hendricks-like. So, no, I don't fancy exhibiting myself, I already get myself stared at enough by old peeping toms when I walk down the street (they're the worst! So creepy!).
    • REALLY BRIGHT NEON COLOURS. I fail to see how garishly bright neon clothes (especially an all-neon attire, big NO-NO) can be fashionable. No. Just no.
    • Really tight clothing. I love being sultry. Seriously, guys. But there's a difference between being sultry and being obscene, and the stupidly tight clothing is so not alluring! I own a couple of skinny jeans, but they don't give me a wedgie in my derrière. There is absolutely no need to be too-in-your-face about any part of one's body.
    • Bright, formless, colour prints. I can wear animal prints alright; however, when the prints look like someone splashed a bucket of painting on me is another thing entirely.
    • Prints that clash too much, or are too big. It needs be a particularly tasteful print to make me fall in love with it Otherwise, no dice. If the print is too big (Like gigantic polka dots or something) it will not be up to my tastes, either.
    • Really short, figure-hugging dreses OR really short, sleeveless dresses. I have no problems with short clothes. I own several. But, regarding dresses, you either wear a really short dress, or a figure-hugging dress; and it's the same with an sleeveless one, either the dress is very short, or it's sleeveless. To combine short skirt length with (even an adequate level of) tightness, or short skirt length with no sleeves, is incredibly tacky.
    • Horizontal stripes. They make my figure look very comical, and not in a Jessica Rabbit kind of way...
    • Any kind of prints in my tights unless they are really understated. Since it seems nature saw fit to charge me for my wasp waist with really big thighs, I do not want the aformentioned to look even bigger.
    • Bikinis. NEVER IN MY LIFE. Especially the more recent models that look like little rags glued to strings. It's either a proper swimsuit or a trikini for me (and trikini's need to cover a good surface area).
    • 100% synthetic clothing. My country is too humid and too hot for that sh17.
    • Any item of clothing with prints in a language I don't know. I will not walk around with a potential insult in my torso.
    • Pocketless jeans. If my jeans don't have pockets, they seriously defeat the whole purpose of having pants in the first place; I might as well buy a dress.
    • Glitters and sequins. I'm not a walking disco ball, and sequins are so late 80's, thank you.
    • Jeans with any kind of designs in the backside. Yes, I know it's there. I sit on it. I will not make an spectacle of it.
    • Sweatpants. I don't wear sweatpants, ever, and they are a hideous invention and whoever made them first deserves to die.
    • Platform high-heels. You know what I'm talking about. Those feet-destroyers which, on top of having a ridiculous elevation, insist on putting a platform under the part where all the toes go (footwear head, maybe?). They are tacky. Also, I don't need to be any taller, honestly.
    • Ruffled shirts or anything that draws attention to my bust. It draws attention on its own just fine, thank you.
    • Clothes with very big brand names. Not only Beverly Hills Polo Club shirts and Abercrombie & Fitch clothing is incredibly overpriced, but it also is incredibly tasteless.
    • Loose-fitting dresses and shirts. I love them, actually! But they make me look very fat with my wide shoulders, hips and big bust.
    • Extremely tiny shorts, ultra mini skirts, or any kind of hotpants. Any kind of bottoms I wear should be able to cover all there is down there and not leave me indecently exposed when I crouch down, is what I'm saying.
    • Just below-below-the-knee socks. They slim down my calves and show the world how big my thighs really are. I just use thigh-high and ankle socks.

Yes, I'm a human being with opinions, I noticed.

In my defense, I did say I was very picky.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Haha, jeans XD

They hurt when I wear them o.o;
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD