+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Member

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar

Post New Member

Hi everyone,

I just became a member and finished my profile!

My name is Nancy Roussy. I may be close to forty years old but I am young at heart.

Michael Schumacher is my hero (Shumi is his nickname for me). Eric Lindros is right behind him (Biggi is his nickname for me).

I am a fan of the Dallas Stars, I never miss one second of the games. If Biggi would not of finished his carreer with them I would of stopped watching Hockey when he retired and I probably would not be here today. That team saved my life after the terrible accident Shumi had.

I am in a really awful place right now and it is not only because of what happened to Shumi. My life was always horrible but since November of 2009 it has only gone downhill, the few things that were going for me all slowly went away. Yesterday I wrote down a new plan to get out of this mess I call my life, this will be one of the countless new starts of my life so hopefully this one will work. I will take it slow and hope for the best.

I am looking forward meeting people here and using this website. Until January 24 I will be pretty busy but I will have the time to come look at this post and to try out the thirty mini games (will try them out 1 time each to see how they work and to have 1 score - then i will try to beat the records and become number 1 in each of them i will try the mini game of the big game and if i like it i will download it to play it). After this rush is gone I may or may not post in the forums but I for sure will keep on playing the games.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hello and welcome to SanrioTown. Nice dancing banana.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Hi,

Thank you for welcoming me !

I had a hard time finding an avatar and a picture since there are limits on it, the avatar was easier than the picture that is for sure.

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post

You're welcome.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hi,

I had a hard time finding an avatar and a picture since there are limits on it, the avatar was easier than the picture that is for sure.

Nancy
    Like file size limitations?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Hi,

Yes. Finding an avatar was kind of easy but pictures only 100X100 are not easy to find.

Nice to meet you by the way !

Nancy

Hi,

Thank you for welcoming me! I love the name you picked !

I have not had many free time since joining but today I had a few hours and I spent a little of that time in the forums and I had a nice time looking around and even leaving some comments. I cannot wait to have time to start playing but this would have to wait a little longer since another thing has come up that means that something I started before joining will take at least a little more time that I expected. I also have tried a few of the quizzes. So far I am loving this website and I cannot see how that would change .

Nancy

Hi,

Thank you for welcoming me! I love the name you picked !

I have not had many free time since joining but today I had a few hours and I spent a little of that time in the forums and I had a nice time looking around and even leaving some comments. I cannot wait to have time to start playing but this would have to wait a little longer since another thing has come up that means that something I started before joining will take at least a little more time that I expected. I also have tried a few of the quizzes. So far I am loving this website and I cannot see how that would change .

Nancy

Glad you like it here.