+ Reply to Thread

Red face Manga Drawing -^_O-...!!!

Hi ya'll ...one of my favorite hobbys is drawing mangas ...since i was in kindergarten i whould stay hours after hours drawing comic books and mangas :3...so in drawing a big one right now...i juts started writeing the story and hopefull ill finish the cover tomorrow night (If I'll find someone how can borow me he's/her "Scaner" I'd give ya'll a pick on what I have on my mind ).

My dream is to someday become a Manga/Anime Creator...Hopefully (I WISH FOR THAT SO MUCH) my dream will become a reality...!!!

Junior Member alpacachan@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    North caralina(it's pretty boring,the only good thing we got is carawinds)
    I love to draw manga too! Here's a picture of Kanaki that I drew

Hey! I'm just your everyday average otaku. I watch anime and read manga mostly. I was formally know as starrham25 but I think it was two years ago that I spent all my gold on clothes..I was dumb okay \(. ___.)/ Anyway I go by AlpacaChan and I play on the international server. I hope that we can be the best of friends

Junior Member alpacachan@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    North caralina(it's pretty boring,the only good thing we got is carawinds)
    I love to draw manga too! Here's a picture of Kanaki that I drew

[/URL][/IMG]
    Hey! I'm just your everyday average otaku. I watch anime and read manga mostly. I was formally know as starrham25 but I think it was two years ago that I spent all my gold on clothes..I was dumb okay \(. ___.)/ Anyway I go by AlpacaChan and I play on the international server. I hope that we can be the best of friends