+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HI!!!

Smile HI!!!

Hi ya'll i'm new heer and i just wanted to meet some (or more) of ya'll...so my real name is Ivan Mimi...don't be fouled by the E-mail name im useing xD...i alwais do that to prevent beeing stalked by nutcases from my neighborhood...so if ya'll wanna talk or know me better just reply to me and ill answer each and every one of you ...see yall later...maby in the game in the near future

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hello there! :3 Always good to see new faces around here.
    But it might be best to not let everyone know your full name out here on the forums. Even online, you can't be too careful these days. So which server are you usually on? I'm working on my international one.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hello~! ^^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm usually online on both servers, if I did manage to log in.

You can set a display name on the forums to hide the email
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hi and welcome
    Great to see new faces on here
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling