Hey ya'll...soo ya just the other day i was watching TV and seen this interesting reportage about expensive desserts...they were a lot of varieties,with deferend shapes and sizes...witch made my sweet tooth cry for mercy and my wallet lust for more money XD...so with al of this being said...ill give ya'll the delight and price of the "Top 10 World's Expensive Desserts!"

Number 10.:Beyond Gourmet Jelly Beans: $500 per jar

Encased in a jar made of crystal, what makes the jelly beans special is the addition of 24-karat gold-leaf confections as main ingredients.

Number 9.:Golden Opulence Sundae: $1,000

The Tahitian Vanilla Bean ice cream and specks of Amedei Porcelana, the most expensive chocolate in the world, easily make the Golden Opulence Sundae sounds expensive. But if they do not, perhaps the 24-karat edible gold, gold dragnets, and dessert caviar topping the sundae will.

Number 8.:The Golden Phoenix Cupcake: $1,000 per piece

Exotic vanilla beans from Uganda and edible gold are just some of the ingredients found in the Golden Phoenix Cupcake. Sold at Dubaiís Bloomsbury Cupcakes, this expensive dessert is served on a Villari 24-karat gold cake stand.

To be continuated!