+ Reply to Thread

Cool The Worlds Top 10 most Expensive Desserts !!! Part -4- "Final"

Number 1.iamond Fruitcake: $1.65 million

As the name suggests, the fruitcake has diamonds in them. 223 diamonds to be exact. This sweet creation took about 6 months to bake. The Japanese pastry chef who expertly baked the fruitcake has expertly kept the ingredients a secret.

So that's all,ya'll...hope ya'll injoy them (visual only) XD...!!!

That's all Peeps XD...till next post XD

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Lol, wouldn't you keep spitting out diamonds while eating it? Or are you supposed to take them off the fruitcake first? That's just funny...
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Well i didn't actualy eat any of those desserts...so i don't realy know waht to say on the matter...maby thay are some kind of edible Diamonds xD
    Last edited by amyrockstar@hellokitty.com; 02-10-2015 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amyrockstar@hellokitty.com View Post
    Well i didn't actualy eat any of those desserts...so i don't realy know waht to say on the matter...maby thay are some kind of edible Diamonds xD

Edible diamonds? Lol.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Ya edible dimamonds...i tought maby they are the same like the edible gold leaf...just saing xD...maby thats posible xD...if that's it i'm thinking they'll realy make your insides more precious
    Last edited by amyrockstar@hellokitty.com; 02-11-2015 at 05:38 AM.

You know...like inside diamond encrusted belly...and after digesting them...how knows maby some diamond encrusted poop :3...?!?
    That will realy make my day precious xD...!!!
    Last edited by amyrockstar@hellokitty.com; 02-12-2015 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amyrockstar@hellokitty.com View Post
    You know...like inside diamond encrusted belly...and after digesting them...how knows maby some diamond encrusted poop :3...?!?
    That will realy make my day precious xD...!!!

Well, I think I'm going to be sick now... O.O