+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member erinloper@hellokitty.com's Avatar

How do I create a blog?

I can't seem to figure it out. Did they do away with them?

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Just click on the Blog button at the top of this page (it's green and in between Dream Studio and Mini Games). It automatically takes you to the Dashboard tab of your blog. At the top of the page, you will see your blog's title (if it has one) in big bold letters next to your blog's link.

Mine says this, for example:

Caffeinated Delusions (http://blog.hellokitty.com/headphonz/)

Under that will display your tabs for editing the inside of your blog. The Dashboard tab will be highlighted at this point to show that that's where you are:

Dashboard Write Manage Comments Blogroll New Themes Options

On the left side you will see a gray box that looks like this:

Use these links to get started:
    • Write a post
    • Add a bookmark to your blogroll
    • Change your site’s look or theme
    • Blog Tutorial
    • Blog FAQ

The Blog Tutorial and Blog FAQ links are very helpful and I suggest you check them out first. But after that, all that's left is to just click "Write a post" to get started! Or "Change your site's look or theme" to see what other layouts you like (all of them are super cute!). If you want to change or delete a post, click on the Manage tab and it will list your last 15 posts so that you can edit or delete them.

Just be aware that sometimes the Blog page may continue to load or just looks blank. That just means the site is going through some kind of maintenance, so just check on it later. I always seem to get on during those times lol ^^;

Just ask if you need anymore help! The people on this site have been really helpful to me and I'm sure they'll help you out as much as they can too!

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erinloper@hellokitty.com View Post
    It takes me to the Sanrio blog.

I have that problem on another of my accounts. I haven't been able to fix it so far. Some newer accounts seem to have this problem.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    wow I wasn't aware of that have you tried emailing support@hellokitty.com? It might take a while to get a response, but maybe they can help you with it? Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.