Closed Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Senior Member kcloh@hellokitty.com.my's Avatar
    Fortunately, they carried along dozen of chewing gums that sufficiently cover all the holes in the balloon for them to continue with their journey to Beijing ^^

Unfortunately during th flight birds came and they ate all th chewing gum n th ballon fell from th sky!!

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Fortunately, they were flying over a land made of marshmallow so their landing was soft and delicious!

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Unfortunately marshmallow land was home 2 th giant marshmallow monster who was very hungery

Fortunately, the giant mashmallow monster was fooled by the sweet smell of the chewing gum wrappers that it ate the wrappers and all of them able to escape from it.

Unfortunately, they then fell into a trap set by the chocolate monsters who had just invaded from the Land of Smores just over the next mountain.

Fortunately, the chocolate monsters spotted the giant marshmallow monster and the great smore war began, leaving the princess and fellow party-goers a chance to escape once more.

Unfortunately th princess had turned in2 a marshmallow n a big marshmellow loving jubjub bird ate her!!

Fortunately, the Object of Great Power, still activated, sensed this danger and freed the princess immediately from the gut of the jubjub bird.

Unfortunately, the jubjub bird release its filling of bird drops that hit them so hard that they need to stop for a clean shower before they can proceed on their escapade ^^