+ Reply to Thread

Sailor Moon...!!!

Sailor Moon is one of the greatest animes ever made...now they'r makeing a remake of the anime as a special service 4 its "20th Aniversary"...Awesone...!!!

Heer is something that i like to talk to ya'll about...and that is the drastic graphics changes that have been made to the anime (they are other changes about it as well but you musht watch the anime to see them)...still personaly i think that its lovely that they tinked to make the anime like being something new...so that all that hed missed it before can now have a chance to see one of the best,old enterthainment of all times...ty ya'll :3...!!!

Btw everyone...i forgot to ask ya'll that had seen the old version anime witch of the graphics do you prefer..."The Old or The New"...?!? :3

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I quite prefer the old character designs, and its soft colour palette. The new one looks so amazing and smooth, it looks like a great amount of effort went into it.

The hair in the new one it's a bit over-exaggerated, I think.

I truly think the best of both worlds would be charachter designs plus the old colour palette and the new revamped animation.

I have a soft spot for Sailor Moon since I grew up on it!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Junior Member sunkissbunny@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I wish that with the new one they would've tried a better job with the animation. :/ It's pretty bad animation if you ask me...

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Mayeb you are right, but compare it to the old animation and tell me with a straight face if it isn't better!

There's something to be said for modernity.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

I like the old better since that's what I grew up watching, but as nice as the new one looks, sometimes the facial expressions in the old one are way better.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I was a serious sailor moon fan as a kid, before i moved on to pokemon XD

I duno if i'd really watch it again now (i guess if my brother disided to make it an anime he watched, i would?) but it is pretty :3
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD