+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm sure it wouldn't cost that much for me, but relative to my income would be a lot. Well, if you ever wanted to hear someone else; I can for over USD 0.46, no problem. A minute is worth a smile!

And they were. The body language,everything.

Anyway!

I don't know wth is Bella Online but I'll look it up now! I don't really go on youtube, I'm more on video 'cause of the awesome shortfilms one can find there. I don't know what Click for a Change is, either! Ha! I feel so... young. Frankly, I don't know what most of those are.

However, I'm glad you have places with support where you can be happy

Au contraire! I feel tht, despite everything, we have a bright future. We just need to be better at managing our present. We are learning, though.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

That escalated quickly...well yes I like how meat tastes, but not how it is made. However, I usually eat kosher/halal meat that's USDA inspected.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Kosher and halal too torture animals. Just search for yourself, yes it is sickening to watch but that's the least we can do for these poor animals.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Yes kosher and halal do torture animals since they die, but either way, I wasn't planning on watching any videos about animal death. Some people can't afford to buy fruits and vegetables and go completely vegetarian, and others really don't have any access to fruits and vegetables, such as people in the Sahara, or people in northern Canada where food prices are extremely expensive. Some people have no choice but to eat nothing but meat, or else they would die, and then you have people who want to end these people's practices, which in the end ends up starving them

I have no access to meat from animals who were raised then killed humanely (the best here is eggs from chickens that were raised humanely - thats it sadly) but I do what I can so that changes (sign petitions + other things like that - its the only power i have - 1 day if i have more power i will use it to do more). If people who follow a faith that says to torture the animals they eat would let themselves die from hunger if these sickening practices are banned then I say good riddance, it would be less idiots on Earth!

shumibiggi, are you depressed?

Sweetheart, you're worrying me.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I don't usually see debates like this on SanrioTown. Lol.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

What has me being depressed or not has to do with this conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    What has me being depressed or not has to do with this conversation?
    Absolutely nothing, but you usually take a lot more care with your tone (judging by our previous exchange).

You just exploded at perfectpanda37 (who, by the way, is fourteen) so I figure you must have had something going on in your life (although, not necessarily depression) to not have the composure I've normally attributed to you as a 38-year-old woman.

I've seen you around in the forums before, and this is new for me, so, naturally, I was worried. Especially since I haven't seen you online in like, nearly a month, and normally you're on at the same time as me.

It doesn't really help that I'm already jittery, since one of my internet friends (not one in sanrio, though) has dropped off the face of the earth, and is probably hospitalised due to kidney stuff

I did not explode at her/him at all. When I am angry it shows. Even my parents who their goal in life is to make mine miserable do not mess with me when I am angry so that just goes to show how I am when I explode especially when it's on someone.

I have come here once every day since we last stopped talking on the two topics we were talking. I just had less time on my hands for most of that time which is why I did not leave any comments.

My life is still a hell but Wednesday was an important day for me and it went well. Monday is a bigger day and I am getting ready for it.

Right now I am calm since I have a few hours of peace which happens so rarely so I am enjoying all of it .