+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Popular TV/Movies that bore you

CONTROVERSY TIME GO GO GO.

Mine is Hunger Games.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    The Big Bang Theory (sometimes i have to watch the end before a show of mine starts and i cannot believe people find this funny), Star Trek (looks ************************ to me), Friends (i have never laughed watching that show), Dr Who (that too looks ************************ to me) and True Blood (makes the other 4 shows like something awesome).

Every James Bond with Sean Connery (never could watch more than 1 minute of any of these movies) and The Wizard of Oz (the same thing).
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Too and boring put together is something that is censored here? Why?

Yup. I agree 100% with you. Specially on Big Bang Theory. I like the BAZINGA meme tho.

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Twilight Saga: I like horror and romance so I decided to watch the 1rst movie and the third. I found it really boring.

Star Wars: I watched 2 old movies, episode 1 and 2 and some Clone Wars episode. Did not like the characters and also got bored.

Pokemon: I love PKMN, it's my favorite franchise, but the anime is so repetitive. I watch it mostly to see how the PKMN act, the noises they make, etc.

Hunger Games: Well the story seems interesting, but I didn't like the first and third movie. I did love the second movie "Catching Fire".

WWE/wrestling/UFC: I don't like males, so spending time watching semi nude males disgust me.

Bleach/One Piece/Naruto: They are just to long and repetitive.

WWE when they were known as WWF used to be good. I am one of those that was shocked when young to learn it was fake so I stopped watching then but years later I just checked it out and I arrived in a good time. The Rock, Stone Cold, The Undertaker and Kane were the best and for a few years it was fun to watch. Then they bought WCW and it got worst and worst until that was it for me. I don't even watch when Rocky comes back, that's how bad it now is!

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hmmm. Quite a few, actually.
    • Lost
    • Twilight (books anf films)
    • 50 Shades saga. I read 50SoG when it still was a fanfiction and it was a very good example of how not to write.
    • Amnesia (anime). Such a bore. The twist ending was awesome, though.
    • Sherlock (BBC). Elementary is so much better due to the number of original interpretations while still being true to the heart of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock, and it's not yet another no-girls-allowed Steven Moffat w4nkfest.
    • Water God Bride. The main character (whose name I can't bother to remember) is so passive I want to kick her. She doesn't help the plot, the plot happens to her, and it's all so incredibly boring. The only reason I read it still is because of the beautiful manhwa art.
    • 1984. George ORwell's supposed masterpiece is nothing more than a cheap rip-off of Yevgueni Zámyatin's We. Also, We is so much better and heartfelt, it says a lot while still being short (shorter than 1984), plus it was written in the 1920s.
    • The Little Mermaid. Ariel is boring.
    • Frozen. I could go on and on on why it just wasn't very well written, but let's leave it at the fact it's not a good movie considering the hype.

I could go on, honestly.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    -Twilight saga (Just... no)

-Once upon a time (Maybe it's because I haven't watched a lot of episodes, but I thought the story would be different)

-Switched at birth (I really liked the story of the first series, but after the third one it just seems to go in a circle and too much drama I've already seen in every other show)

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    -Switched at birth (I really liked the story of the first series, but after the third one it just seems to go in a circle and too much drama I've already seen in every other show)
    Oh, yeah.

The soap-opera-ness of that one is off the charts.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Well here my rant goes lol

General Hospital - Ok this has been dubbed America's oldest soap opera, it NEEDS TO END!!
    The Bachelor and The Bachelorette - why were shows like this even made to begin with? I only saw an ad for the show and thought "ick!"
    FROZEN - Frozen was cute, but kind of boring, like the only entertaining characters weren't even humans (literally) It didn't make any sense either, it was designed for hype and merchandise. Rise of the Guardians way way better since you could actually see how Jack got his powers and why he got them. Elsa randomly has powers and we dont know why she got them.
    Twilight - this really didn't make any sense, not only was it boring, but the movies just made all the actors in the movie look bad. Nobody hated Twilight more than Rob Pattinson himself lolll and it caused everyone to hate Kristen Stewart as a person, even though her actings not that bad. Also, it really gave the wrong idea about Quileute Native American culture :\
    Every new Disney show esp Jessie - Why does Ravi have a komodo dragon as a pet, especially named Mr/Mrs Kipling and he has a stereotypical accent and it's annoying... I don't get the story either. Some of these Disney shows make no sense, like why DOES a DOG have a blog?!
    [B]50 Shades[/B - I've never actually read the book people on Tumblr just post random quotes from the book that made no sense and they're terribly written loollll Also some of those quotes show how a*usive Christian is and it makes you wonder "I think if I met this guy I would run as fast as I can...good plan"
    Divergent- I liked the beginning of the book but near the end it just got...blahhhh I fell asleep in theater and thanked God that I didn't pay for the ticket, but my friend, her brother, her brothers friends, and her dad were there and her dad bought the ticket...whoops. Didn't feel the "OMG I live in Chicago...HEY I've been there!" vibe either :\ ...but I DID feel that vibe while watching Contagion because they did pass the bakery my grandparents like to get bread and cake from lol

I think I'm done, I can't think of anything else