+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink Cosplay :3...!!!

hey ya'll...i was looking on for some cosplay costumes and ended up buying one...i didn't get it yet...but holefully i will get it soon :3...!!! this is a picure from the with where i order it :3...!!!

Guess from with Anime is and if you wan to...reply a picture of another Cosplay costume so we can make this a guessing game between us friends :3...
    Love ya'll and hope to play with ya'll soon :3...!!!

Junior Member sunkissbunny@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    At first I thought it was Ciel's dress from Kuroshitsuji, but then I realized it was from Pandora Hearts, right? I could be wrong, though. I feel so blank minded right now, you gotta tell me the asnwer! D': Either way, it's a really pretty cosplay dress!

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It's beautiful even though I don't know where it's from

I was looking for some dresses to wear to my cousin's wedding and I ended up looking for cosplay dresses on the Internet and I found this:

It's so beautiful, I'd really like to learn how to make dresses because I also want to cosplay as other characters. Even though I don't wear dresses that often, I think I would wear one like these

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This is the cosplay I'd love to do:

I'm working on some sketches, but it's slow-going...
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

That's actually a really nice cosplay although the problem would be that you would most likely have to buy that outfit from a Central Asian website and end up paying a lot of money for someone's cultural dress. Although I'm sure somewhere that they do have an Amira cosplay outfit somewhere (I think her name is Amira)

Quote Originally Posted by perfectpanda37@mymelody.com View Post
    That's actually a really nice cosplay although the problem would be that you would most likely have to buy that outfit from a Central Asian website and end up paying a lot of money for someone's cultural dress.
    I'm learning sewing, panda. I was thinking of making it myself

Ooh that looks complex, good luck with it then!
    You should probably then look at clothes worn traditionally in places like Iran, Afghanistan (this is a stretch but people in Northern Afghanistan are central asian since they are usually Tajik), KAzakhstan, Tajikstan, and Uzbeckistan.

It doesn't look that bad. I'm a good hand at embroidery, at any rate I just need to learn how to sew properly the different pieces together, plan out the embroidery and sew all of it, and voilį! Cosplay.

By the way, Amira's Kazakh, and Balkirsh is Kyrgyz. I did my research.

At first I was confused as to the ethnicities of Amira and Balkirsh since, in the big page spread where Kaoru Mori (the mangaka) stated the characters' ethnicities, it had Amira as «Kazakh/Kyrgyz» on the page, but when I researched, while there was some things in common between those two peoples, some things were very different! I also knew that Balkirsh was from a nomad people and, most likely, not Uzbek like the rest of the clan Eihon (she also dresses noticeably different from how an old Uzbek woman would dress).

When I started digging, it turns out that the russians had started naming the Kazakhs as Kyrgyz, in order not to get them mixed-up with the Kossacks, since the words for «Kazakh» and «Cossack» were, once upon a time, writen too similarly—if not the same! Kaoru Mori, due to proximity, probaly gets most of her research material translated from Russian, whereas I have to make do with whatever English sources are at my disposal.

I even have a solid place for the location of Karluk's village

I haven't read this manga for a long time and have no clue when it was updated loll
    but glad to see that you've done A LOT of research

Junior Member alpacachan@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    North caralina(it's pretty boring,the only good thing we got is carawinds)
    I cosplay as luka last Saturday

I'm planning on cosplaying kanaki next
    Hey! I'm just your everyday average otaku. I watch anime and read manga mostly. I was formally know as starrham25 but I think it was two years ago that I spent all my gold on clothes..I was dumb okay \(. ___.)/ Anyway I go by AlpacaChan and I play on the international server. I hope that we can be the best of friends