+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by danceunderstars@hellokitty.com View Post
    Ever since I was younger I collect sea-glass from the beach. I have jars full now, alll different shapes and sizes, mostly brown, clear, and green...but if you're lucky enough you will find red or blue.. :]
    Cool! I had a client who collected beach glass and when we redid her kitchen, we had a concrete countertop made for the island, and had the beach glass imbedded in it. it looked sooooo cool!

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I kind of like...'old people' yoga a little.

Just got a bit curious lol
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member danceunderstars@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cocosmoe@hellokitty.com View Post
    Cool! I had a client who collected beach glass and when we redid her kitchen, we had a concrete countertop made for the island, and had the beach glass imbedded in it. it looked sooooo cool!
    Oooh that sounds awesome! I would definitely love that! :]

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I don't know how many of you do this, but... I collect candy wrappers. Most of them are from chocolate bars that are rarely sold in local shops.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryrollerskates@mymelody.com View Post
    Hypnotism, I started practicing this to help with stress and now I practice it on my boyfriend and friends for fun and a little romantic cuteness.
    I hate to say this, but hypnotism should not be practiced by an amateur, and probably not even by a professional. It is widely believed hypnotism can cause Dissociative Identity Disorder, more famously known as Multiple Personality Disorder. Often the disorder does not manifest in the ways cinema portrays, but as dramatic mood swings and imbalances (many may not even realize they have it; it is likely a scale we all experience). Dissociative disorders pertain to the wandering mind and inner voice. You insert a voice into a persons brain when they're dissociating, they begin incorporating it into their psychological profile. It is probably not a thing like schizophrenia, where you imagine hearing peoples voices, but is part of the complex way our inner voice is formed. If you ever see a shrink, do not let him put you under hypnosis; it may make your problems worse.

Anyway, I like thinking about relativity. I am not educated in the area, but I like exploring relativistic concepts my own way. I have my own system for trying to understand it and am trying to piece it together with my own unique conceptualizations. I actually like being 'dumb' because it is when you are most creative and explorative. I am going to figure out the universe! Stay tuned.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Does looking at korrina images on google images a lot count? XD
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD