+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Hello :) Anyone still here?

Hi

I just recently started playing Hko again after about 1-2 years.
    My boyfriend got me addicted to it again because he wanted me to play toontown with him and it reminded me about Hko.

I was surprised when i came online because there was no one here! Once in a while i would see a person walking around but theres no one playing! I would like some people to play with, it makes everything so much more fun and fast.

If anything still plays im on the Us/Canada server, My name is IsabelleSamen on HKO.

Thanks for taking your time to read this

-'Isabelle"

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I think you did pm me in game the other day. I log in when I feel like it.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Welcome back to the game Isabelle

Hopefully we'll run into each other when I'm on my character on the US/canada server
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I still play HKO from time to time, but not as often as I used to since I've been much busier.

Hopefully I'll get back to playing more once it's summer and I have more free time. ^^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

im downloading it now, and i will be on the US/CANADA server too! I have never played before But i am OBSESSED with Hello Kitty! Seriously you would recommend professional help if you saw my room!! :3

edit: i been patching for about 3 hours!
    Last edited by charikitten@hellokitty.com; 03-29-2015 at 07:17 AM.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I know that patching takes a long time to do so. You're downloading 4GB game data.

The game will continue to patch in the background. Patch Now option does exist alongside Play Game.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 03-29-2015 at 07:45 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.