+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ice-Cream...!!!

Ice-Cream...!!!

Once apon a time they ware 3 original flavors of Ice-Cream....The Smooth Creamy Vanilla,Ritch Flavorfull Chocolate and Sweet Pretious Strawberry...

Over the years the society's wasn't satisfied with the popularity of those 3 great flavors...becouse of the population of each society got bores with the old and wanted something new and fresh...

Seeing that...the "Ice-Cream Society" all over the world...started developing new flavors and styles of Ice-Cream for the population to enjoy...

I'm still on of the small remaining peoples that enjoy the once 3 "Great Flavors"...The flavor i love the most is the "Sweet Sweet Strawberry Ice-Cream"

So what i wan ya'll to tall me is what is your favorite ice-cream flavor from all over 100 flavors that exists in the world and posted heer and please use a photo after the comment so that we'll can see it...Love Ya'll :3...!!!

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Vanilla. Then chocolate, caramel and strawberry.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Mm, those pictures are making my mouth water... I can't choose which is my favorite! Lol.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member torchickens2@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Mine are vanilla, then strawberry then chocolate.

I would like to try other kinds of ice cream. Though it is not exactly ice cream, I have had cherry sorbet a couple of times and I loved it.

Junior Member sunkissbunny@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm madly in love with Phish Food by Ben & Jerry's but if I had to choose just a normal one, I'd say strawberry.♡

Member thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Ice cream is nice, but I think I prefer sorbet over it and all similar frozen desserts.
    Show By Rock ID: 784396951
    3DS Friendcode: 2320-6225-0063

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hm, I like... mochi ice cream. Lol.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    COCONUT WATER ICE CREAM! AND YOU GET IT HERE FOR $1.75 A CONE!!!!

It's absolutely scrumptious!

~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

lol I like sweat cream and cake batter from coldstone. I also like chocolate chip ice cream, frozen yogurt, and gelato too