+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Martial Arts!

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar

Martial Arts!

Anyone tried Martial arts? I got a call from a Martial arts place because I entered a contest to get free lessons for a year! It sounds really cool, and I really am looking forward to getting those free lessons. Anyone ever tried Martial Arts? :3
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I used to be a judoka (judo practicioneer).

Martial arts it's really good for you, and you can learn bucketloads about yourself. There are martial arts from all over the world.

If I could choose now one, I might go for capoeira (Brazilian martial arts), krav maga, or maybe muay thai. Insofar as martial arts can be considered having discipline over one's own body, I'd like to try parkour some day (although parkour isn't martial arts, strictly speaking, due to the lack of established attack moves).
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

I used to do Karate when I was 9 lol but didn't like it, but my brother has done tae-kwon-do since he was like 6, and now he's 11 and a black belt!