+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Senior Member rikki21@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Forum Suggestions

I know we have the Forum Questions and there are some suggestions over there, but I figured we should probably leave that for questions and this for suggestions.

I'll compile a list once people post them.

Suggestions:
    • Spoiler Tag. Please, please add a spoiler tag to these forums. It would be extremely helpful in the TV/Film & Anime/Manga sections. Instead of people posting, "Oh so-and-so gets with you-know-who at the end of this series! It's very good!" and spoiling the show for everyone, a spoiler tag would fix this.
    • Allow us to have Nicknames that would display instead of our e-mail address. Some would rather not show our e-mail, and some have vastly different names between e-mail and what we normally go by.

Suggestions that have been enabled:
    Last edited by rikki21@hellokitty.com; 03-10-2011 at 07:14 AM.

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Please, please, please let us put something other than our emails for our forum names. Some people have vastly different email addresses than what they used as a forum name.

Put a tab at the top that shows a linkable path of the thread you're viewing? Such as Home >> Information Desk >> Ask SanrioTown
    That's actually already part of vB4 (called "breadcrumbs"). It would appear above the "Reply to thread" buttons and the like, but the top part of the vB4 layout isn't displayed here in Sanrio Town.

Edit: My suggestion is to change the forum icons. and There isn't an obvious-enough difference between them. Same with thread icons, I guess.

Also, this is a purely aesthetic suggestion, but I think the gradient in every forum row is a little unsightly, but maybe that's just be. It can be removed in the Style Variable Editor of the admin control panel: in both forumrow_background and forumrow_firstentry_background (also in threadbit_background threadbit_alt_background, etc.).

The pink headers look really cute, by the way!
    Last edited by ichigoyummy@hellokitty.com; 02-25-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Have "like" like facebook.

I agree with ichigoyummy regarding the forum icons. Maybe brighten up the unread threads?

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Something like this?

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by lyssariia@hellokitty.com View Post
    Something like this?
    Perfect!!

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Enable avatars (still and animated)? Enable pics in signatures??
    Last edited by dudette4475@hellokitty.com; 03-03-2011 at 04:06 PM.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @dudette4475 They are still testing them I believe. You'll have to wait until they are available.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    We have avatars & image signatures now! yay
    Last edited by lyssariia@hellokitty.com; 03-08-2011 at 09:35 AM.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki