+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    please put some shortcuts at the top for viewing our profile ..

Hi eliz_0311@hellokitty.com ! l Account Settings l Logout

i wish we can click my email at the top shortcut to our : (click)

http://forum.sanriotown.com/member.p...hellokitty.com

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    MORE INBOX SPACE!!!

I would rather have it unlimited like in the old forums...

50 PMs aren't enough to keep track of my really long letters and conversations with my friends.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    200 PM limit might work, but efairyofthesea you can export them so you can save them forever.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This may seem a silly question, but how do you export them???
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

You copy the pm to a text file including the dates and such.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

POP3 or SMTP support, or e-mail forwarding support for our accounts OR a mobile friendly interface for viewing mail! It's unfortunately impossible for me to view or send mails on my mobile devices from this account I would even pay for the POP3/SMTP if it became available.

Quote Originally Posted by aimz@hellokitty.com View Post
    POP3 or SMTP support, or e-mail forwarding support for our accounts OR a mobile friendly interface for viewing mail! It's unfortunately impossible for me to view or send mails on my mobile devices from this account I would even pay for the POP3/SMTP if it became available.
    I believe it was removed some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I believe it was removed some time ago.
    Yes, I remember it was here before the revamp. I've been hoping it would come back since but it would appear there are no plans for it's return. Guess I'll just keep hoping for e-mail forwarding.

MoMo Love mo_mo_mo_mo@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Friend Requests!!!!
    New members dont even have a Friends list now!What happened?There used to be a button on everyone profile,and suddenly,theyre gone.I know,theres a thread for this issue,but you should make it esier to make A Friend Request!
    Don't be a chicken.