+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com View Post
    What do you mean?

You are making me feel confuzzled.
    Well, if a user has not joined the forums, they don't have a profile. So how would that work for them?
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Well, if a user has not joined the forums, they don't have a profile. So how would that work for them?
    That's actually the simplest thing.

If a user hasn't joined the forums then the user is anonymous, meaning he gets the sanriotown page without the «Hi [e-mail addres] !» so there is no link. At all.

You know, just like when you lurk around sanriotown when you are too lazy to log in. Am I the only one who does this? Yeah? Gosh, I'm so creepy.

(I'm sorry if I came across as condescending. That is definitely not my intention).
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Quote Originally Posted by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com View Post
    That's actually the simplest thing.

If a user hasn't joined the forums then the user is anonymous, meaning he gets the sanriotown page without the «Hi [e-mail addres] !» so there is no link. At all.

You know, just like when you lurk around sanriotown when you are too lazy to log in. Am I the only one who does this? Yeah? Gosh, I'm so creepy.

(I'm sorry if I came across as condescending. That is definitely not my intention).
    *looks up what condescending means in a dictionary* Oh, no, it doesn't seem like that. (o^.^o) Whenever I go on Sanrio Town and don't log in, I don't really look up there much...
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

As Tacitala said, we should be able to rename our forum names instead of them being our E-mail. Also, I agree with kittyxochococat that there should be a like/dislike button. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by bluebearacs@hellokitty.com View Post
    As Tacitala said, we should be able to rename our forum names instead of them being our E-mail.

We can already do that though.

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You can already change your forum names.
    Look at my crazy one!
    I got to put a star in it. :B
    You can also do hearts and stuff I think.

I would love to have hello kitty normal smileys!
    Probably been said and done a hundred times over, but I would love to post a grumpy boxpig when I am mad, or a badtz maru for the tongue-out one, the big smile from kitty of mimi..but just little picture of their heads. I mean you could always do it my way but it would be super cute to have a hello kitty preceding your forum title, for example.

Please please please please please refresh the scores on the minigames every week or so?
    I am not sure if this counts as it's not really forum-specific but we all knwo some people cheat, hack, etc the game, or get impossible scores then leave. All the loyalty point prizes would go to people not even there and it can make the whole thing be a bit hopeless.
    If the names were refreshed all the time, everyone has a chance to be the high scorer of the day or something?
    I just think it would be nice.
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    I would love to have hello kitty normal smileys!
    Probably been said and done a hundred times over, but I would love to post a grumpy boxpig when I am mad, or a badtz maru for the tongue-out one, the big smile from kitty of mimi..but just little picture of their heads. I mean you could always do it my way but it would be super cute to have a hello kitty preceding your forum title, for example.

Please please please please please refresh the scores on the minigames every week or so?
    I am not sure if this counts as it's not really forum-specific but we all knwo some people cheat, hack, etc the game, or get impossible scores then leave. All the loyalty point prizes would go to people not even there and it can make the whole thing be a bit hopeless.
    If the names were refreshed all the time, everyone has a chance to be the high scorer of the day or something?
    I just think it would be nice.

Those are both good ideas. (^.^♥)

More Korean spammers // Más spammers coreanos

Hello! Only a quick note to remark the return of the Korean spammers. It would be nice to "clean" the forum from the spam whenever possible. Thanks!

(I am also writing in Spanish because I think some administrator uses Spanish too)

ˇHola! Solo una notita rápida para notificar el regreso de los spammers coreanos. Estaría bien limpiar el foro de spam cuando sea posible. ˇGracias!

samri2015@hotmail.com
    please contact me true my email address
    For more details of me OK