Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I'm looking for an old friend named Matt

This friend of mine was a dear Internet friend that I enjoyed chatting with over Sanriotown. We emailed back and forth a lot and then he began to email to my default Hotmail account. I don't know if this friend of mines has gone back on Sanriotown since the site modified itself. We haven't spoken for 2 years due to some ************************ reasons, my fault really, and I wish I could find him again to apologize and to see if we can chat it up again.

I never knew his last name and I don't know what year he was born in because most of our emailing history got deleted when my Sanriotown account got deactivated. Now that I'm back, I want to find him.

I only know that his name is Matt, his old email address was light-nights@hellokitty.com

If you are Matt or am a user that used Sanriotown a while back and keep in touch with Matt, please reply to this topic. Thank you

This is for Matt, who's emailed me a couple of times and who has claimed to have seen this topic but who I have failed to respond:

I received all of your emails that you sent to my Sanriotown and Hotmail accounts. I apologize for not replying as soon as I received them. I have tried to reply back after I read them but each time, I received one back saying that the accounts were deactivated so I haven't been able to keep in contact with you. Please email my hotmail address again, or facebook me or add me on msn. I'm really glad that you saw this topic and were able to email my addresses, but please - keep an active email address so I can finally respond to your emails. I'm tired of playing hide and seek but I really want to resume our friendship from where it left off. (yn)

Unhappy Discouraged, frustrated and need a friend to talk it out with

Hi everyone,

I'm Domina, I've been on this forum since I was 12 but I've been quite inactive for a while.

Anyways, I've been feeling really discouraged and upset about a lost friendship that I have with a friend on Sanriotown a couple of years ago. Although I've never seen his face, don't know his true identity in real life, whereabouts and age, I still really want to reconnect with him through our old method of emailing back and forth.

We lost contact for about 2 years and one night in April, I tried emailing him to no avail. I've asked help from a moderator and the staff on Sanriotown, as well as my tech savvy friends to trace his whereabouts using the emails he provided me with.

Funny thing is, after about 3 weeks of giving up since I emailed the staff, I received two emails from him that I didn't read until a week or two later. I was really frustrated at myself but happy at the same time, thinking our friendship could be restored. Unfortunately, the email address he used to message me became deactivated. However, in one of the emails he said that he would message my hotmail account and so I waited.

Foolish I was not to check my junk folder because a week or two after I finally checked it, I received one from him, but once again, I was too late to send a reply. He has no idea that my hotmail account is still valid and that I really hope that I can reach him again.

I've been hoping and hoping that I will be able to find him. I've been discouraged by some friends who thinks that I should move on from looking for this online friend but I can't get my mind off of apologizing and reaching him to let him know that this friend of his has been searching for him for ages.

With the help of my tech savvy friend, he's tracked down my friend's possible location. Although I only know his first nick/name and the first letter of his last name and possibly his real location, I've been facebooking, sending messages to possible Matts, hoping that one of them will end my search.

At this point, I feel really discouraged and sad about the prospect of looking back on these memories with regrets that I lost a dear online penpal and never got to apologize and return his emails.

If anyone would like to help me find him or talk to me about my problem, please reply to this thread or email me at linda12315@hellokitty.com. Thanks!

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hi Domina! Welcome back to SanrioTown

Can you give us any details like what his old SanrioTown email was? Maybe one of us will know him and help you two get back in touch. I hope everything works out.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Member giennavievem64@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Wink Friends FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by linda12315@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm Domina, I've been on this forum since I was 12 but I've been quite inactive for a while.

Anyways, I've been feeling really discouraged and upset about a lost friendship that I have with a friend on Sanriotown a couple of years ago. Although I've never seen his face, don't know his true identity in real life, whereabouts and age, I still really want to reconnect with him through our old method of emailing back and forth.

We lost contact for about 2 years and one night in April, I tried emailing him to no avail. I've asked help from a moderator and the staff on Sanriotown, as well as my tech savvy friends to trace his whereabouts using the emails he provided me with.

Funny thing is, after about 3 weeks of giving up since I emailed the staff, I received two emails from him that I didn't read until a week or two later. I was really frustrated at myself but happy at the same time, thinking our friendship could be restored. Unfortunately, the email address he used to message me became deactivated. However, in one of the emails he said that he would message my hotmail account and so I waited.

Foolish I was not to check my junk folder because a week or two after I finally checked it, I received one from him, but once again, I was too late to send a reply. He has no idea that my hotmail account is still valid and that I really hope that I can reach him again.

I've been hoping and hoping that I will be able to find him. I've been discouraged by some friends who thinks that I should move on from looking for this online friend but I can't get my mind off of apologizing and reaching him to let him know that this friend of his has been searching for him for ages.

With the help of my tech savvy friend, he's tracked down my friend's possible location. Although I only know his first nick/name and the first letter of his last name and possibly his real location, I've been facebooking, sending messages to possible Matts, hoping that one of them will end my search.

At this point, I feel really discouraged and sad about the prospect of looking back on these memories with regrets that I lost a dear online penpal and never got to apologize and return his emails.

If anyone would like to help me find him or talk to me about my problem, please reply to this thread or email me at linda12315@hellokitty.com. Thanks!
    Domina, I can b your friend on Sanriotown FOREVER!Don't worry!

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    DOMINA!!!!

I bet you were the same whose nickname in the old forums was dominachi!!!! I was Mermaid!!! I remember we commented a lot in the forums! DO you remember Rosie's post about poetry?

Good luck in finding your friend, and don't worry, I'm with lyssaria: I can be your friend forever!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Quote Originally Posted by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com View Post
    DOMINA!!!!

I bet you were the same whose nickname in the old forums was dominachi!!!! I was Mermaid!!! I remember we commented a lot in the forums! DO you remember Rosie's post about poetry?

Good luck in finding your friend, and don't worry, I'm with lyssaria: I can be your friend forever!
    OMG! I can't believe you still go on this website ;D I haven't really interacted with the members from the old forums but I'm glad people like you still exist here ;D & How have you been? ;D I remember Rosie! I loved her poetry, gosh, I wish she were still here. Same with Matt...there's not a day that goes by without me thinking of finding him.

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I've been just fine! there's bucketloads of new people who are veyr nice now. I haven't been able to connect to many people of the old forums, but jlneve is still around.

I'm very good friends with santa123fawr and misskeroppi (they're both really cool, look them up in the address book and contact them). It's been ages and I too miss Rosie's poetry!

I hope you've been all right!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)