Closed Thread

Question Who likes making up Sonic Characters?!?!

Hey, it's Babykat8. Just a random question, who likes making up Sonic characters? I do! I like to draw pictures of 'em! Reply if you do too

~Babykat8

Junior Member isambob@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I just like photography. Don't really know how to draw all that well, but I've tried, but my art looks more like 'anime-ish' or uhm... i forgot what they call it, but very different.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I used to make up fake Sonic charictors when I was about 14-15, it was fun.

I always seemed more into making pokemon for some reason though XD

Well making up Pokemon is fun too! I made a few! I called two of them 'Minnisqwirrel' and 'Cinnisqwirrel'! They are squirrel Pokemon! Minnisqwirrel is basically 'Mini Squirrel' and Cinnisqwirrel is 'Cinnamon Squirrel'! AND! Minnisqwirrel evolves into Cinnisqwirrel! LOL XD

Quote Originally Posted by isambob@mymelody.com View Post
    I just like photography. Don't really know how to draw all that well, but I've tried, but my art looks more like 'anime-ish' or uhm... i forgot what they call it, but very different.
    I draw anime-ish to no need to worry about it.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by babykat8@hellokitty.com View Post
    Well making up Pokemon is fun too! I made a few! I called two of them 'Minnisqwirrel' and 'Cinnisqwirrel'! They are squirrel Pokemon! Minnisqwirrel is basically 'Mini Squirrel' and Cinnisqwirrel is 'Cinnamon Squirrel'! AND! Minnisqwirrel evolves into Cinnisqwirrel! LOL XD
    Awww...Remind's me of the fakers I used to make up myself!<3 (I used to make up A LOT of REALLY cute ones! annnd these 2 sound adorable<3)

You should totally look up 'Kawaiimon' sometime. XD If your a fan of cute Pokémon charictors, its very much looking up. Try a google search!^^

EDIT; Just remember, if you comment on them, don't call them Pokémon. Kawaiimon are NOT Pokémon. They're just kinda inspired by'um!XD (some look a little digimon-ish, too. but in a cute way! lol i made up fake digimon a few times too but not many. and i only remember the 'girlier' ones i did...like the pink 'bow digimon' line XD; it was fun tho! heh'*misses that thing a lot tho>w<;; maybe i still have her drawin' somawhere...i hope soo!^^ she was really kyuute >w<; and could totally relate with Hello Kitty! ha ha XD<3x)*)
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 05-24-2011 at 07:37 AM.

hey maybe we should upload pictures of the pokemon and sonic people and other stuff we've drawn!