+ Reply to Thread

Issues with Farm

First, there is a [22]Star Mole in my farm that I cant stun or get rid of. And second, my plants are all grown but I can't harvest them. Someone please tell me what's going on?

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Meet one of the longest standing bugs in the game: moles.

Anytime moles show up on your farm, you can't harvest plants. Which is annoying, even when you don't run in to a "sleeping mole" glitch. The best answer I've gotten is to close out the game client and wait 5 to 10 minutes. Hopefully that will work.
    HKO in game name:

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    There are some more stubborn moles that usually disappear after a full computer restart too ^^

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

I've had this problem on a few occasions myself and restarting the client usually worked for me. However, be advised this might not work the first time you restart, and even then, you might not get the results you want right away anyway. The following is what happened to me one time (note: I restarted my client between each of these events):

Got a star mole which I knocked out (I have been told to go ahead and knock the mole out in this situation because there is a small chance you could get a star mole pet card)

Got the star mole and knocked it out again

Got a sleeping star mole

Got a bunch of regular attacking moles

Got a bunch of sleeping regular moles

Eventually, I shut down my computer for a while and came back later to a mole-free farm.

I have to say, this was especially frustrating for me as I was trying to grow food for the Aid for Japan II event. I really do wish they would fix this bug, but I don't see that happening any time soon (read: probably never : ( )

Iris

Yes, like I said on my post...new players may not stick around if these starmoles are making it impossible to gather on their farms. I had actually used real life money on a buff for my farm- which was rendered useless because of this ''glitch''. Needless to say, an in-game person said to log in to client twice to get rid of them- and it worked! Log in on window mode- then click on client again , and log in again in window mode ( same user name )...and taa daa...it works. Just remember to X off the first client running as it will stick to desktop in ''game loading'' mode.

That's a good tip. Thanks!

Iris

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I guess to summarize the different ways people deal with the moles:
    • Relog
    • Restart the client
    • Open a second client window
    • Restart your computer
    • Restart your modem/router
    For some reason not all of these methods work for every mole, so it's a matter of trying them in order from easiest to hardest. Unfortunately this has been a problem for a long time and no one's sure whether it's being worked on or not.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki