+ Reply to Thread

Calling all fashion lovers!!

If you love fashion and makeup, want make up/fashion advice, fashion trend alerts, youtube make up tutorials and more - check out my new blog on Tumblr for all of that! thank you xxx

http://inspirationoffashion.tumblr.com/

Wow. You must be an expert huh? Teach me please?

I LOVE fashion! I'm totally a fasionista! And I love hello kitty clothes. My fav type of clothing is dresses. espesialy ones that go right above you knees, so cute!

I like sun dresses too! girls with darker features should wear REALLY bright colors cause it makes you look very vibrant and it makes your skin look better. girls with lighter features should wear light clothes cause if you wear dark colors it makes your skin look pale.

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    i am a fashionista i love fashion !

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty8999@hellokitty.com View Post
    I like sun dresses too! girls with darker features should wear REALLY bright colors cause it makes you look very vibrant and it makes your skin look better. girls with lighter features should wear light clothes cause if you wear dark colors it makes your skin look pale.
    Actually, considering I have very pale skin, wearing lighter colors will make you look even fairer, so girls with pale skin tones, should lean towards, purples, medium pinks, browns, etc.
    -Kayleen <3

This is really awesome, I love the indie/retro feel to it. Following! <3

Wow, wonderful blog! Love the pale pinks and browns! <3 <3 <3
    It's really inspiring!

*~*~*There's always a blue sky in your heart...*~*~*

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I don't really followed fashion much now, but there was probably a point where i DID used to, kinda (or at least..lolita anyways, lol. i actually did show some actual interest in that).

Pretty blog either way though. I like the lady with the pink skirt =)

Also, I tend to have a lot of pink colored t-shirts and wear dresses a lot. I just don't think about the colors much i guess (maybe i do sometimes i duno).
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD