+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who loves Lolita fashion?

Because I DO!!!! Anyway, I was wondering if there is a Lolita group or something like that on here. If not, LET'S START ONE.

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like punk lolita.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like some of them.

i love lolita outfits o.o

i love it! i just don't know where to buy it...and im not sure i'd be able to wear it in public

Quote Originally Posted by pinky_bunny@mymelody.com View Post
    i love it! i just don't know where to buy it...and im not sure i'd be able to wear it in public
    http://hellolace.net/
    This website has a lot of information, you should really check it out!
    Though, my personal favorite place for lolita fashio is Baby, The Stars Shine Bright. It can be expensive, though, so there's also Bodyline with some nice stuff, but sometimes their designs are...ugh.

Dude, I love lolita fashion, but I've grown much more into stuff like Emily Temple Cute brand puts out, which I beleive is called Otome fashion. I like it because you can have the cute prints and looks but without the matchy-matchyness and the annoyance of a petticoat. You can even incorperate not-lolita elements like tennis shoes, which certainly are more confortable!
    If you guys are really interested in the fashion, or just like looking at it, you should check out the link I posted above. It not only explains a lot, but has an awesome inspiration gallery.

i love lolita fashion wat i love most is the skirtttt XD n pink colour clothes
    NOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicdoll@hellokitty.com View Post
    Dude, I love lolita fashion, but I've grown much more into stuff like Emily Temple Cute brand puts out, which I beleive is called Otome fashion. I like it because you can have the cute prints and looks but without the matchy-matchyness and the annoyance of a petticoat. You can even incorperate not-lolita elements like tennis shoes, which certainly are more confortable!
    If you guys are really interested in the fashion, or just like looking at it, you should check out the link I posted above. It not only explains a lot, but has an awesome inspiration gallery.
    Thanks for posting that link! I checked it out and got so inspired! It's like cute yet edgy chic. Love it!