+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think what I like even more than the fashion though is the hair! High five for bangs and volume!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicdoll@hellokitty.com View Post
    http://hellolace.net/
    This website has a lot of information, you should really check it out!
    Though, my personal favorite place for lolita fashio is Baby, The Stars Shine Bright. It can be expensive, though, so there's also Bodyline with some nice stuff, but sometimes their designs are...ugh.
    Thank you so much for the link! Its helped i really love the Classic Lolita
    Last edited by pinky_bunny@mymelody.com; 05-14-2011 at 06:58 PM.

You're welcome, guys! There's certainly a lot of things about lolita to love, I think. :3

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I do.

I'm more into Classic and Casual Lolita. I'm in the process of re-vamping my clothes without my mother's knowledge and with her money (she thinks everything I buy is cute so I want to surprise her) to have a Lolita-esque wardrobe.

You should take a look into the "Elegant Gothic Lolita" Community in Livejournal. Despite the name, it has pretty good advise for all Lolita styles, and even on taobao shops (the chinese EBay), if you're interested in filling your wardrobe with beautiful and inexpensive clothes, handmade and of good quality (they ship alost everywhere).

I wouldn't recommend buying shoes in general on-line, though.

Some day I will post a picture of mine in Casual Lolita attire

Everybody says I look so cute and gorgeous whenever I go out that I would recommend the fashion to most girls and women. There are varying degrees, and it's not like the styles we usually see on the internet, such as Sweet Lolita and AmaLoli, there are ones that are much more suitable for, say, fo to work.

I also have noticed that guys find the more tame varieties of the style alluring, I get chatted up more often.
    Last edited by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com; 05-19-2011 at 10:45 AM.

I adore old school sweet and the sweeter side of classic. I'm also quite a sucker for country and sailor!! I wonder if there's a lolita group for sanriotown. I think there's a guild on HKO, for those of you who play.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Lolita dresses are beautiful

Maybe one day we'll have the money for them?..

Even if not, other people make'um look pretty good fo sho!^^ shiiny...o//o; heh'!<3

I love gothic and sweet lolita! some people at my school say i'm emo (even though i'm not) and so i thought of a new Lolita type.
    Emo Lolita XD that would be kewl! I wanna try it...emo hair with a mixture of lolita hiar hmm i'm getting somewhere...now...and YESH A PLACE TO BUY LOLITA STUFF!

i love cute nd sweet lolittas!! and the old kind of victorian ones as well D
    im cosplaying this august!! im wearing a lolitta cant wait

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    White Lolita is very innocent..like an angel.

White Sweet Lolita. For all the..nice people.

*angel halo* lol..nice *grins**maaybe evily..prehaps?..hmn...its possable<3;...u.u;>_>:PxD;*
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

oh here is another site where you can get lolita
    it gives you more sites to buy lolita too
    http://www.lolitafashion.org/styles_list.php