+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member lalaland1901@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Smile in need of a guild on international server =)

hi i have been reading up on this game and read in quite a few area's that being in a guild is suggested....i played this game during founder beta but i know it has changed quite a bit, so im a newbie all over again sadly so if someone would allow me to join there guild that would be awesome i am pretty easy to get along with so i f anyone needs new members i would gladly accept
    Last edited by lalaland1901@hellokitty.com; 05-06-2011 at 10:39 PM. Reason: i accidently said the wrong server i was on
    i would rather fall into chocolate instead of love
    In Game name QueenLaLa

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Helping Hands is a great guild. Everyone is friendly, and as long as you are too, we'd love to have you! And most of our guildies are pretty active, so you will almost always have someone to talk to. Our guild leader is Billie, but you can also PM BluePretty or Souki if you're interested in joining. Oh, and I'm Dudette. Hope your guild search goes well! Have fun on HKO, Maybe I'll see ya in-game. ^_^
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Senior Member billieblujean@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hi! I'm Billie and like Dudette said above, Helping Hands would absolutely LOVE to have you!
    ~*~*Well, maybe I'm like my father - strung out on something or another;
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaland1901@hellokitty.com View Post
    hi i have been reading up on this game and read in quite a few area's that being in a guild is suggested....i played this game during founder beta but i know it has changed quite a bit, so im a newbie all over again sadly so if someone would allow me to join there guild that would be awesome i am pretty easy to get along with so i f anyone needs new members i would gladly accept
    Look here for list of current guilds on US/C & Intl: http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com/index.php/Guilds_List
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

hi

Quote Originally Posted by lalaland1901@hellokitty.com View Post
    if u are looking for a good guild on international side my guild little one is good
    if u are interesting plz find me or my other members
    my name is un
    and im on the international side
    or send me an email unyalderman@hellokitty.com
    my members and i would love to take u
    and be part of my guild
    u are welcome to join thank un

<3 See you in game ^.~

Question Cant i join helping hands please/

i was wondering if i could join helping hands it sounds like a great guild and i am gummy_bear_kylie on hko im very nice to get along with and i dont make fun of plp or anything also i am young so i really want to be in helping hands please
    Last edited by gummybearkylie@hellokitty.com; 07-09-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Senior Member billieblujean@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Gummybearkylie - I sent you a PM. If you don't know how to read them, simply hover over my name and send me an email so I can give you info on Helping Hands.
    ~*~*Well, maybe I'm like my father - strung out on something or another;
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~

thanks for pm'ing me on hko

☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆ daniel311_2009@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You can also join The Stars guild! Its a great guild and we help each other with quests! ^_^ Our mascot are Kiki & Lala (Little Twin Stars) If you would like to join just PM me! Im the leader Herly on the US/Canada and Im hoping to see you in the game so that you can join!
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤♥ ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤.❤.❀.❤.❀.
    US/C Server: ♥♥Herly♥♥ International Server: ♥♥Twirly♥♥
    ♥✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ ♥✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ ♥✿.❤✿.❤

。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。・゚★
    My Blog Link: http://blog.hellokitty.com/daniel311_2009
    My Blog Image:
    <a href=http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7343/499786406aa192em3.jpg target=_blank>http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/734...06aa192em3.jpg</a>
    。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。★

☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆