Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Appearance:Tall (taller then me),Brown eyes,dark or black hair and,glasses is a plus!
    It would be nice if he was smart,Athletic,FUN,down to earth,and likes trying new things
    That is how my crush is LOL!
    Last edited by panda244@hellokitty.com; 05-27-2011 at 11:06 PM.

oh someone who will are about me, comfort me when i feel horrible, tell me how pretty i am (i think i am ugly i no its sad but i seriously do and people are starting to notice my acne and call me ugly or scary), make my self esteem better, who's not fat or skinny more like the normal weight, a caring person, dark colored hair, south asian (like me ), muslim (like meh again....), no cussing unless if its about dictators/ bad preidents, tall like 6 feet 1 inch somewhere round there can be 5 foot 9 too, smart, and atletic.

Very hard find which is most likely never to happen.
    You dont see that many tall south asians nowadays and that many athletic asians in general. you see a lot of smart asians instead LOL

Junior Member qteejune1981@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I like a guy who is willing to compromisew and is committed... to our relationship.. ^_^

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Last active post: 05-28-2011 05:21 AM

Thread locked.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.