+ Reply to Thread
    Hello Kitty's BFF <3 bloopism@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Red face Hair styles after getting it cut shorter.

I had longer hair before but since I cut it, I can't really do much with it. I want to be able to wear it the way I used to but it's pretty much impossible. My hair is a type of bob that goes up higher in the back and lower in the front. I used to wear my hair in two bubble buns with some hair down. I miss being able to do it, I think if I do it now, it will look funny.

Anyone have any ideas on what cute things you can do with short hair that are cutesy?

Thankies!

Headbands! I had my hair cut very short for a year and I wore headbands a lot of the time Remember, if you don't like it it's only hair it WILL grow back eventually

Hello Kitty's BFF <3 bloopism@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Headbands are a good idea! I also use a lot of barrettes when I want to look colorful. All kinds of barrettes: Hello Kitty, wild colors...

:D

Well, I found that I can tease my hair some to make it a little poofy-ish!! Also, you could crimp it, straighten it, etc. I go for more punk styles though. So I would always spike it up or something(:

A straightening iron can be your best friend with short hair! That's how I fixed mine when it was short. I also used spray gel and scrunched it sometimes. Suave Professionals makes a really good spray gel that is pretty cheap. I works really good.

Senior Member maryssa@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Oh! An A-Line cut. I had one of those.

To pull it away from my face I pulled the front back and twisted sections, using cute little claw clips to hold it. I'll see if I can find a picture of what I'm talking about... but it looks super cute!

Senior Member maryssa@hellokitty.com's Avatar

I hope this link works. The style is on my longer hair, as I can't find pictures of me using it with my A-Line.