+ Reply to Thread
    ❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar

Pokemon is awesomeeeee....tell me your first expirence with pokemon! :D

I just recently got into Pokemon, who else agrees how awesome it is? I bought a B&W Emerging Powers booster set yesterday, which was my very first pack of pokemon cards! Unfortunetly while i was holding my Minccino promo card, I dropped it down the window crack in my car. But I printed the card so it looks like i still have it. xD So that's my first Pokemon Expirence. Anyone else wanna tell your's? Meanwhile, these are the cards I have:
    12 cards:
    Petlil (Grass type)
    Sandile (Fighting type)
    Krokorok (Fighting type, evolves from sandile)
    Joltik (Lightning Type)
    Woobat (Psychic Type)
    Gothita (Psychic Type)
    Gothitelle (Psychic Type, evolves from Gothorita)
    Roggenrola (Fighting Type)
    Sigilyph (Psychic Type)
    Panpour (Water Type)
    And Trainer: Recycle and Trainer: Pokemon Catcher!
    Cool right?
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Junior Member fairygardens435@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Well I was first introduced to Pokemon when I played Smash Bros Melee with my cousin, and about 3 or 4 years later I got Pokemon Diamond... which is now long gone. :/

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    DID SOMEONE SAY POKEMON? *spazzes out* XD

I'm a major pokemon fan, and have been one since the age of 11. What first sparked my interest was playing another kids crystal version! I remember i started with a totodile and named it after my brother XD And it felt 'good' battling random wild pokemon with it; even though it was also 'easy'. I guess i was easily entertained as a kid :3

Also, i used to collect the cards, too. Neo Destiny was neat; it had 'light' and 'dark' pokemon. Dark Quilava was always one card i remember liking a lot XD Quilava is pretty cool.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD