+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry Can we be civilized please?

So I'm bringing this up because there are some individuals who feel like causing trouble in game, in PERSONAL e-mail, and even in forum (What's worst is they use all three). It hasn't personally happened to me, but there are others who tell me all about their mishaps with other players. And what's surprising is that it's the adult players who is initiating the problem! Really? Are you guys that childish to bully other players? I just want to say can we be civilized please? There are children on this game and I personally don't want them to pick up bad habits.

~CC-chan

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Amen. I was considering making a post too but I think I've done my fair share of ranting on in-game ethics lol. Still, the population is dwindling so this isn't the time to be fighting... we need to work together to keep the game fun and safe.

There are disgusting rumors going around and since in-game rules are very simple we can't do too much about it. You may be behind a computer screen, but you're interacting with other people who just want to play the game. There is a consequence for every action and even if you don't officially get in trouble, others will know what you're doing is negative for the game.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Even if you don't like another player, it doesn't mean you have to be such a turd to them, am I right? If you have beef with someone, either discuss it civilly in private or get over it.

And I know a few who need to stop asking higher level players for stuff. Begging is NOT allowed. The players getting annoyed by it are trying quite hard to keep their cool and retain peace, but when the pestering continues... It gets hard.

End of line. For now...
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Indeed. And we have some players here who are more "sensitive" to mean people. Really they're here to be in a nice environment. Not an environment where they feel like they're at fault for something that shouldn't have happened! Sorry I'm getting worked up here but... don't be nice in front of everyone then turn your back. And don't lie through your teeth saying you didn't do it... I feel like when I'm in HKO I have to protect these poor players and that's pretty bad as is.

Junior Member isambob@mymelody.com's Avatar
    wooow, adults who are being aggressive toward other players who might possibly be younger than them? they must have NO life whatsoever, or they are lying about their age and trying to "act" like they are grown ups (which i don't see how that works...)

Haha yeah. There are aggressive ones. Some which tell me that they were angry at the time, but I feel like they should direct their anger away from the game. Really how does that make them look? Childish.

If you or someone you know is getting harassed by another player, please report it to the GM team or send a mail to help@hellokittyonline.com regarding the issue. Please don't forget to take screenshots.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Thanks ingame_mop! I think we need a reminder through announcements or something once in a while that players experiencing any issues should remember to take screenshots.. I know there's many cases still going on that would've been solved easily with use of that precious F11 key.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Yes I agree F11 is my friend XD We really need to get these victims to use it, because this can't continue >.<

Senior Member billieblujean@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It's most important that we who are adults/mature players in general keep an eye out for anyone who is being bullied, regardless of their age. HKO should never be a game where anyone feels unwelcome or unhappy. This should be a community of friendship and sharing, not one of anger and spite and (worst of all) humiliation. We need to always do our best to encourage all players to treat all other players with respect and dignity regardless of anything that is going on behind the scenes.
    ~*~*Well, maybe I'm like my father - strung out on something or another;
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~