+ Reply to Thread

Badtz Maru Ice/Cold Pack

Hey everyone,

I have a very special friend who is graduating college soon. When she was younger she had a Badtz Maru Ice Pack (used for like a lunch box cooler I think?) that for some reason she loved. She kept it until high school until it broke and I still remember her being upset about it. I don't know what it looks like and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. Does anyone have any idea of where I could find this or even have some sort of image so I could try to recreate it?

Thanks,
    George

A picture just of XO or of the pack?
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Senior Member cubcakegirl@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badtzicepack@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have a very special friend who is graduating college soon. When she was younger she had a Badtz Maru Ice Pack (used for like a lunch box cooler I think?) that for some reason she loved. She kept it until high school until it broke and I still remember her being upset about it. I don't know what it looks like and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. Does anyone have any idea of where I could find this or even have some sort of image so I could try to recreate it?

Thanks,
    George
    I have searched everywhere and can not find a Badtz Maru ice pack. I had a hello kitty ice pack until it broke this year. the only sanrio ice packs that i can find are these

was the ice pack just Badtz maru's head or was it a bag with an image?

gosh i keep finding icepacks of different sanrio characters but none are badtz maru!
    Last edited by chaosvirus@hellokitty.com; 07-11-2011 at 03:26 AM.