+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by star2099@hellokitty.com View Post
    I hate the way fashion is chosen for you by the fashion industry. A person should be free to wear what they want without the "she's so last season". People should tell fashion designers what they would like to wear. Not fashion designers tell ppl what is "in"!!! I also hate that they generalize what type of clothes should be worn by what type of people... the its "black/white/other" people clothes. Was told that todays "2010" black ppl fashion is 80's white ppl fashion.
    Yes, I'm not a fan of stereotyping either.

I also hate it when they do it according to income, as if all poor or working class people want to dress like crap. Specially in Britain (here elitism is rampant). I have to spend a ridiculous amount of time to get decent clothes and decent prices.

I miss Panama... (hey, when you can get good&cheap&pretty clothes&accessories in a store for US $0.99 what's not to like? Now, if we could just shoot the politicians... Paradise!)

I hate the way fashion makes women think that the only way to be sexy is to "expose" themselves!
    Last edited by chaosvirus@hellokitty.com; 07-19-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com View Post
    I hate the way fashion makes women think that the only way to be sexy is to "expose" themselves!
    I agree also i hate those new shape up shoes from sketchers.
    They showed Kim Kardashian a lady who had plastic surgery 3 times wearing "shape ups" convincing people they would be fit and "pretty" like her.
    i hate those shoes ><
    Yeah thats what girls my age think too O_o they shouldn't think themselves as "sexy" at the age of 10-12!
    they should think of themselves as pretty or cute!

♥I DREAM OF A NEON FUTURE♥ chibilover78_@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Oh my goodness! Can you belive this?! I see 2nd and 3rd graders these days wearing underwire bras that are sooo huge. I mean, it like they are wearing muffin balloons or something! Parents need to take resposibility these days. (I mean, unless the girl really needs one, but most likely they don't)
    I see girls (9-11) with belly button rings, th**gs (don't ask), shorts too short, t-shirts too tight, etc. Omg it makes me soo angry!!!

I WANNA BE A TOYS R US KID! (NOT, I JUST DON'T WANNA PAY MY OWN BILLS HEHE)

http://blog.hellokitty.com/chibilover78_/

Hatsune miku will eat you if you mess with me.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm starting to think I dont like anything about fashion at all. I'd love to live in a world with pure uniforms, different ones depending on the occasion for example everyone has the same casual wear and such. There's so much pressure to conform as it is and all the negative judgement that comes from wearing "the wrong things" is an unnecessary stress.

I think we should worry less on the things that aren't all that necessary. Sure, your clothes explain who your are and are fun to play with but the people worth showing who you are would be the ones that will get to know you through conversation.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Ikr!
    i wish we had uniforms at school
    I can't beleive our school dress code allows see therough things (i checked and it said nothing on how you can't wear clothes like that) I agree if only people could realize this "So if someone takes a picture of you wearing non modest clothes and posted it on the internet on YouTube, myspace, twitter, facebook etc; how would you feel about the comments?" So if you know the coments will be bad and ...ahem...dirty
    don't wear the outfit
    if you know they will be good and non dirty and no comments at all then its ok
    if no comments appear and the outfit was layers you're doing great LOL (well then again comments on appearence...ignore those)

I don't follow fasion so much, but I favor things in fashion sometimes, just sometimes.

I hate Tattoo..

I think this is a worst think in fashion.

I luv fashion but I thnk u mean how some fashion iz totally inappriate 4 kids. Im not lik tat nd belive meh my mum will nvr agree 2 let wear ''TAT'' kind of fashion. Meh mum iz relley ovr-protective ovr meh. I lik 2 wear styles tat r cute, chic lik, nd sometimz casual.

Senior Member tylersymes@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    -The Bras/High Heels kids wear
    -Some clothes feel wired on me like shorts until this year

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ariestar12@mymelody.com View Post
    I luv fashion but I thnk u mean how some fashion iz totally inappriate 4 kids. Im not lik tat nd belive meh my mum will nvr agree 2 let wear ''TAT'' kind of fashion. Meh mum iz relley ovr-protective ovr meh. I lik 2 wear styles tat r cute, chic lik, nd sometimz casual.
    No. I mean exactly as I titled the forum, Things you hate about fashion. Like everything, fashion has good things and bad things, and it's the bad things we are discussing here. I don't care much about fashion, but there are plenty of good things, like dresses, that I like

I hate how environmentally unfriendly the whole fashion industry is!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)