+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Misfits

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Misfits

For historical purposes, I've made a screenshot of the very first message posted to the Misfits guild thread. I did not want to copy/paste this message, as that would have invalidated the documentation by losing the original date/time and thread. The screenshot is fullscreen and is just a URL rather than the image due to the size.

This shows the last known guild roster. The guild was created on October 14, 2008 by Shadow, and around November 4, 2008, leadership passed to Sundaygirl.

The guild was re-created on the International Server sometime in November 2009.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3356/misfitsd.jpg

It's been a while. Thanks for posting this. I still have Misfits over in NA. I'm the only one there

Image courtesy of the very talented crayonmonkey@hellokitty.com (5ana) Hope to see your guild there
    Save the world: Recycle!

hey i know you i have you on my friends list as -azog-!

azog! Its Sundaygirl! What server do you play on and are the misfits still together at all?

Sunday! Where the bleep have you been! I play on International. Right now, it's mostly be and bi, but I think bi has taken a vacation, she's not been around for about a month. Cipre, Belou and t3 are in the roster, but they've been MIA for a very long time. There's 10 members on the roster >.<

Aww.. i miss you guys! I started this character on the US servers. Im back in the states now I have been back from germany for a couple years, still need a job, things are looking bleak. but hey, sooner or later things have to start looking up!

I don't play on the US server, but I remember Belou had created a Misfits guild on there quite some time ago. I haven't seen her in ages, so I don't know if she still plays, or who else may be in that guild.