+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad music

Whaaaaaaaaaat? Disney songs are awesome! I like rap, but I can see how some people don't.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I watched Rebecca Black's "Friday" video for the first time on (Omg, just figured out how ironic it is...) Friday. I almost died laughing when she said "yesterday was Thursday." My friend said the only reason she made me watch the video was to let me know that if I ever feel like I don't have talent... Rebecca Black will always be worse!!! XD
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    geeez !! i hate metal !!

I hate all music where it is very simple. Most bands today play very formulaic patterns and chord progressions. I have notice most do not know how to use different time signatures, modes, and instrumental techniques properly. I bet there are many of them that would not even know how to get from g mixolydian to e phygrian. It also bugs me a lot when groups focus a song solely on pentatonic scales. It is also very rare that a band anymore even knows how to transition from a 4/4 to a 6/8 and back. Therefore, I would have to say I dislike 90%+ of today's music.

Quote Originally Posted by astroth@hellokitty.com View Post
    I hate all music where it is very simple. Most bands today play very formulaic patterns and chord progressions. I have notice most do not know how to use different time signatures, modes, and instrumental techniques properly. I bet there are many of them that would not even know how to get from g mixolydian to e phygrian. It also bugs me a lot when groups focus a song solely on pentatonic scales. It is also very rare that a band anymore even knows how to transition from a 4/4 to a 6/8 and back. Therefore, I would have to say I dislike 90%+ of today's music.
    Too bad for you... I'm a Phillip Glass fan!
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    i hate rock !!!

Quote Originally Posted by eliz_0311@hellokitty.com View Post
    i hate rock !!!
    *gasps*
    ROCK IS AWESOME D:
    well some type of rock can sound like pop but oh well. It's ok. I dont like Glee. Ever since I heard Glee's version of Gives You H*ll by Green Day i was like WHAT IS THIS ****!!!!!!
    because this random girl sung it and then heard Gaga's Poker Face by Glee and i was like WHERE IS THE MUM MUM MUM MAH?!!?!?!

I HATE friday! Brittiny (I know i'm probably spelling her name wrong) spears is one of my least fav singers too! and justine beiber totally annoyes me. I love taylor swift though! Even though this is pop ( wich is not my favorite) I really like Basshunter, I know it's a weird name but I like the music.

But we all have to remember that were differant when it comes to what we like and I respect that.

hey perfect panda girl! Is that pic of yours from vampire knite? I love that anime!