+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Bad music

MoMo Love mo_mo_mo_mo@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus And Justin Bieber drive me NUTS!!!!!
    Lady Gaga is to inapropiate,Miley Cyrus,too.And Justin Bieber sings like a girl!!!!!
    Don't be a chicken.

❤JellyFish❤ hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    AHHH!!!Who would haye the rascal flatts?!?
    KATY PERRY?!?I...

LadyGaga is the worst person alive,Rebeca Black,And JB and Opera.

I think I am the oppisite of elizabethbad@hellokitty.com!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS,JELLYFISH!

I'm all so sorry to say that I won't spend the Holiday here.I will miss my friend's birthday,but I will TRY to come on.Hope you understand.Merry Christmas!
    It's a family tradition,like Thanksgiving.We go to Church everyday and pray.We are all toghether as a family and my mother would be heart-broken if I don't come.Hope you Understand!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAHKAT00!

Senior Member tylersymes@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabethbad@hellokitty.com View Post
    I absolutely dislike country music with an exception to Taylor Swift.
    I dont like opera either.
    Taylor swift is more pop to me/most people.

Quote Originally Posted by tylersymes@hellokitty.com View Post
    Taylor swift is more pop to me/most people.
    Yeah. She's not even pop-country anymore. Her last album "Red" is straight up pop.

Junior Member lolarock@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like PSY but Gangnam Style =_=

Shrek is love, Shrek is life mo_mo_lover@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    PSY, JB, 1D, 5SOS, Country Music, Pop Music, EDM, and Selena Gomez drive me bonkers.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I dislike country and metal.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member maymaybunny91@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I actually LOVE Katy Perry and Lady Gaga.... I always loved Katy Perry ever since the single " I Kissed A Girl" and Lady Gaga since " Bad Romance ". I <3 her new single G.U.Y SOOOOO MUCHHHHH!!

Anyway, I dislike almost all of country, obnoxious dubstep/techno, and anything involving cow bells... ( Robin Thicke...) Specific singers I hate would be Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Selena Gomez, and Jason Derulo. ( always had a squeaky voice and " Talk Dirty To Me " Is a disgrace to America.) Did I mention Robin Thicke?!?!?!?!?!!?! ARGHHHH. Blurred Lines was in my head for a month! That annoying beat! *starts to quietly hum to tune* DONT JUDGE ME!!!!!!!

Member thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Well, I don't think there's such thing as a bad genre, but there are definitely some artists and groups I dislike. Justin Bieber being an obvious one not just because I don't like his music, but I don't like him as a person as well. He's done so many wrong things that just make me despise him (for example speeding, vandalizing, fat-shaming a fan of his, etc.). He's also really full of himself. Blech.

Anyway, I hate Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" due to its very morally questionable lyrics.

I actually have a hard time thinking of much more. I don't really listen to the radio much, so I'm often unaware of what's popular at the time. Half the time I don't even know a song exists until Todd In The Shadows reviews it...