+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Cool S h o e s! You know you love 'em!

Ok, so I'm not one those s h o e-obsessed ladies who sees every shiny s h o e and is like 'Omg, I need it, I need it, I need it!' In fact, I don't like shiny s h o e s anyway. Hehe. In fact, I don't like much, unless it comes to Converse, or boots, or sandals/flip flops, even the occasional wedge heel. (Besides, not much else fits my wide foot.) But this thread is for people who share their opinions on s h o e s. Maybe share what your fave s h o e is, where you shop for s h o e s, even post a picture of your dream s h o e! So s h o e lovers, here's the thread for you!

Here's a pic of my dream s h o e: (hooray, I finally got the pic to work)
    I have tried everywhere to find these after seeing them about two years ago at a Journey's store. Nothing. I think they're out of production, which stinks cause it was the first s h o e I ever fell in love with.
    Last edited by dudette4475@hellokitty.com; 02-25-2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Added a picture! :)
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Hello Kitty's BFF <3 bloopism@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I really like Maryjane s h o e s and ballerina flats. I have some taller s h o e s but I mostly like the smaller ones. I am kinda tall so the maryjanes and ballerina flats make me seem not as tall I think.

Quote Originally Posted by bloopism@hellokitty.com View Post
    I really like Maryjane s h o e s and ballerina flats. I have some taller s h o e s but I mostly like the smaller ones. I am kinda tall so the maryjanes and ballerina flats make me seem not as tall I think.
    I love maryjanes and flatts too!

Although I'd have to say I am a boot fanatic. Ankle boots,cow boy boots, biker books, fashion boots, knee high, thigh high boots <3 I love em all!

Hello Kitty's BFF <3 bloopism@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You know, if you have a pair of white s h o e s with nothing on them, you can always paint them. I've done that to get the exact s h o e I want. I always paint mine random with designs, not one color. The next pair I'm doing is going to be Hello Kitty.

I don't like heels, and I don't like open-toe s h o e s (i.e. flip flops). I'm more into Converse- type s h o e s(: It fits my personality better.

I like flip flops and pumps i dont realy like high heels eithier theres these girls in my class Eliza and Freya they used to be my best friend there sort of still my best friend but what i dont like about them is there always showing off its like Freya wore 2ft lenth high heels to school your not aloud
    what do you think?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I love basketball s h o e s that's the only type I use...plus nurses s h o e s when i'm working as a nurse.
    My dream s h o e s would be a blue basketball s h o e s with light ups and lots of Cinnamoroll print on it.

espadrilles!! it has been my inspiration for my business

Converse sneakers!! I love chucks. (: (slang for Chuck Taylor All Stars)
    I also like flip-flops and boots, but most s h o e s are cool with me. I just like s h o e s. xD

Senior Member kcloh@hellokitty.com.my's Avatar
    I love sneakers too as it is very versatile and flexible. It fits will in almost all occassions. It is very comfortable and easy to put on plus very durable that I can keep few and change according to my mood, activity and venue.