+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm not in love at the moment, but I think someone in school likes me. He's one grade above me, I think he had a girlfriend because I would always see them together, but this week he's been alone and the girl has been hanging out with other girls. On Tuesday, I was going to the office because I was going to pay a robe I rented when I had to go to the Lab, and I saw him sitting on a bench alone and as I walked by he just stared at me. I pretended not to notice him but he was looking at me the whole time. Then, on Friday, the girls in my classroom were playing soccer on recess and I was sitting with 2 of my friends on some stairs (the rest were playing) and we were eating and waiting for my other friend to come because she was finishing a Biology test. I saw the boy walking towards the stairs, but he stopped about 10 feet before arriving at the stairs and just stood there. Then I was going down the stairs because I saw my friend coming and he started to climb the stairs, he was looking at me and smiling, but when my friend shouted "I'm here!" he stopped and went back down and went away. That same day, when school was over and I went into my car, he was walking to the bus stop and my mom said "Do you know him?" and I said "No, why?" then she said "Because he just waved and smiled at you, are you sure he's not in your classroom?".

I need your opinion, do you think he likes me? Should I go ahead and say hi?

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Member ayeefandoms@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Unfortunately, my one true love remains myself.
    Apart from myself, a boy named Brendon, and about 8237950 fictional characters, including the one who said the quote above
    Last edited by ayeefandoms@hellokitty.com; 06-22-2014 at 12:10 AM.
    Girls love girls and boys
    Love is not a choice.

Panic! at the Disco: Girls/Girls/Boys

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ayeefandoms@hellokitty.com View Post
    about 8237950 fictional characters

Same here, lol.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member maymaybunny91@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ayeefandoms@hellokitty.com View Post

and about 8237950 fictional characters
    I HATE IT SO MUCH! I just wish Marshall Lee could be real!

Quote Originally Posted by maymaybunny91@hellokitty.com View Post
    I HATE IT SO MUCH! I just wish Marshall Lee could be real!

I feel your pain. >.< I usually only crush on anime characters, and that just makes me depressed because I can never be with them... -.-

Edit: And I like two real-life people.
    Last edited by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com; 06-26-2014 at 12:11 AM.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member maymaybunny91@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    I feel your pain. >.< I usually only crush on anime characters, and that just makes me depressed because I can never be with them... -.-

Edit: And I like two real-life people.

OMG, I hate it. At least there is the pleasure of real life crushes and coincidentally I have two in real life too!

Quote Originally Posted by maymaybunny91@hellokitty.com View Post
    OMG, I hate it. At least there is the pleasure of real life crushes and coincidentally I have two in real life too!

Hehe, that's cool. ^.^

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Gackt gackt gackt gackt gackt gackt <3
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Someone named Julia, but I doubt she even knows my name. O.o