+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The SanrioTown Guy chaosvirus@hellokitty.com's Avatar

The Hunt for All Game Masters

Hello everyone!

Ready for another GM event? This time, we're gonna go full blast with a month long event! Get ready for "The Hunt for All Game Masters!" This event will run from June 1, 2011 (EST) to June 30, 2011 23:59 (EST)

There are 24 GMs and they are split into several types, namely: regular, unique, and special GMs. Twelve of these GMs will be in the US server while the other 12 will be in the International/French/German servers. Each GM type has a corresponding point value while the each of the prizes have a corresponding point requirement. Find as many GMs as you can to win prizes, or get all of them and be featured in a player of the month article!

Steps:

1. When you see a GM, take a screenshot of your character and the GM by pressing F11 TWICE on your keyboard.
    2. Each screenshot must be put into your respective blog.
    3. At the end of the month Each entry must be sent via email at gmeventblog@hellokitty.com. The email must include the player's avatar name, server and the link to the blog.

Here is the list of the GMs and where you can find them:

US / Canada Server
    Regular GMs: (1 point each)

GM-Pomelo
    GM-Lychee
    GM-Lime
    GM-Jujube
    GM-Tangerine

Unique GMs: (2 points each)

GM-Cashew
    GM-Nectarine
    GM Quince

Special GMs: (3 points each)

GM-Yuzu
    GM-Clove
    GM-Ackee
    GM-Bacuri

International/French/German Servers
    Regular GMs: (1 point each)

GM-Zel
    GM-Galatea
    GM-Heine
    GM-Destiny
    GM-Chamomile

Unique GMs: (2 points each)

GM-Skyline
    GM-MickaLinn
    GM-Naicha

Special GMs: (3 points each)

GM-Asvaldr
    GM-Lance
    GM-Dynwaren
    GM-Blasty

Notes to consider:

1. Be aware that the GMs will only appear in different times and some will only stay online for a limited amount of time.

2. The regular GMs will always be around during their regular schedules and the unique GMs will be around one day every week for one hour, while the special GMs will only be online once every two weeks for one hour on each server.

3. You only have to take a screenshot of each GM once. Multiple screenshots of the same GM will not be counted.

4. You can take a screenshot by pressing F11 on your keyboard twice while in-game. A screenshot will automatically be saved in the screenshot folder found in HKO's installation folder.

5. Screenshots generated through this method must have a timestamp (see the attached picture). Entries without this stamp will be considered invalid and thus, not counted.

6. All participants can only take screenshots of GMs that are listed in their server group. Screenshots with GMs from a different server group will not be accepted.

20110602100302.jpg

Prizes:

5-10 points = Silver Train Ticket + 5000 Sanrio Loyalty Points

11-17 points =
    Heart Plushy + Gold Train Ticket + 5000 Sanrio Loyalty Points

18 points and above =
    Chance to be included on the Featured Players of the Month article, Heart Plushy + Diamond Train Ticket + 5000 Sanrio Loyalty Points

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    What if there are like 5 players next to the same GM? Do they all need to take screens or can one take it and share it with the rest?

Edit: I may provide an example showing what to do, but screens must be from when this event starts. Not before.

Edit 2:
    Here's the example:

Edit 3:
    I blacked out the names in the group and the entire image shows that this was a group bug. However, the GMs can use this image to show others.

Edit 4: GM-Azrael is gone.

Edit 5: A timestamp must be shown on the screen by pressing F11 twice. The above does not have it as it is an older screen used for an example.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 06-06-2011 at 09:57 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Awesomeeeeee Eventttttt. I have a question. If i see for example GM Zel every day. Can i take a screenshop everyday??.
    Thankss =)

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    What if we're only on the US server and we can't be on very much? :<
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    When exactly do we need to submit the blog entry? Will it be right before the event ends, or a short period right after? :S
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I have a question, if we are in the US/Canada server can we go on the International server for this event?

cool! count me in. im doing the hunt for the gm. thank un

I got 20 points !!! I'm very happy!!!
    Kokeshi - International- Lvl 20- Sailor Scouts Guild

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    i only got 14pts :/