+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Teen Disney

Teen Disney

Who thinks there should be a Teen Disney? There is a Teen Nick and Teen Nick allows nickelodeon to make more money. Disney is appealing little kids more and more. Disney XD is meant to appeal boy audiences....i think. So Disney is trying to say its a girl TV channel? Because with Naruto Shippuden parents might have seen their kids (ages 5-9) watching it and thoguht it was too violent and then thats why they got rid of it. Disney should have this teen thing like Cartoon network has Adult Swim which has Bleach and stuff. So, WHO THE HECK AGREES!?!

Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Ya, teen disneys a good idea. I would watch it. I find, that the new disney shows comming out are just too childish. But with a teen disney this would allow more my age of shows on it.

yes actually i think disney thinks the new shows will attract teen audiences but its the opposite. Stuff like Wizards of Waverly place would be a good thing to put on Teen Disney. Disney and nick are rivals anyways so they should copy Nick. Burger King and McDonalds are rivals and Burger King copied McDonalds Chicken tenders. Whats the big deal. THANK YOU FOR AGREEING

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I would totally vouch for a teen Disney.. I love lots of Disney channel shows but the ones aimed more for kids start to set me off >.<

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I love Disney, so I agree with you.

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    yes lyssariia@hellokitty.com i agree ..

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Disney does very good films [pause]. That doesn't seem to be the case for the Disney Channel.

So, a Teen Disney would be so bad the word I'm looking for I can't say it, so I'll say it in Panamanian (no, there's no such language):

”DIOS NOS SALVE! ”SERĶA UN BUKO RANTAN DE FRIKIN AHUEVAZONES!

Enjoy.

(Please note that I'm not saying they haven't got good shows, but that they present the really cool ones at inconvenient time slots or they cancel them just like they did with Phil of the Future, since eventually everything gets buried under the little kids' stuff, hence driving away their teenage audience like me. I love Disney, but I harbor no such love for the executives in charge of the Channel(s).)

LOL efairyofthesea
    can you translate the Panamanian? so its God save us something....and something to be oral...I MISS PHIL OF THE FUTURE

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectpanda37@mymelody.com View Post
    LOL efairyofthesea
    can you translate the Panamanian? so its God save us something....and something to be oral...I MISS PHIL OF THE FUTURE
    What?! Do you want to get me banned?

And it's not "buco", from "mouth, oral"; it's buko.

(Google Translate (TM) doesn't translate Panamanian, Mexican, guatemalan. Canadian, New Yorkian or any such dialect)
    Last edited by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com; 06-19-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Senior Member paz_y_amor@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Lol they so shld have 1! They cld play the old teenshows like Lizzie McGuire n That's So Raven!
    you're the reason why i smile(: