+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Wallflower

The Wallflower

I am in love with this manga!!! I am waiting for chapter 108 right now :d

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I love it too ^^ I'm just like Sunako with staying in a room in the dark and wincing at the light lol except not as crazy. Been waiting for the next chapter for a while now

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    aww ! this is cool

eliz epic book you posted LOL and lyssariia I DO THAT TOO LOL
    and i kinda am crazy...i like cooking with sharp objects and I LOVE gothic/emo things and i like weapons and dark colors and i am not fond of peepy people XD

YAY!!! I'm watching the series this vacation 6 more eps to gooooo and i LOVE it!!

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    xD that's awesome! I used to stay in my basement with my room's window blocked and maybe go outside 1-2 times a week when necessary lol. I also loved dark things and I shied away from anyone that is "media" attractive. I would do so much as try to stay on the other side of the street if one goes near me!

I think we grow out of that stuff though, and Sunako is too she's actually getting used to them but if she does get over it, I'll miss those nosebleeds! hahaha

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

haha i miss her nosebleeds too! I have read the recent chapters one mangareader.net the only time i go out is for school or parties I'm forced to go to or if my parents signed me up for sports