+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I avoid watching any scary movies. I can't handle them. Some movies I've been scared by have been rated PG... O.o
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member nillawafer@mymelody.com's Avatar
    i am a complete wuss when it comes to horror movies (or anything), so anything remotely scary is automatically horrifying
    i mean as a kid i was afraid of the Gamecube Menu screen. LOL
    the last scary movie i watched was Wrong Turn
    looking back on it it was a pretty dumb movie but it was still terrifying to me, lol

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I love being scared and disgusted when watching a movie so horror are my favorite movies. The only thing I cannot watch are anything happening to the eyes, I have a phobia about bad things happening to eyes and it is pretty extreme!
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

The Japanese version of the Ring was extremely scary for me. I thought it wasn't scary at first, but I avoided being close to any television for a week.

The Grudge was also scary.

The Haunting (1963) with Julie Harris and Claire Bloom. It's not a bloody horror type of movie, much of its scariness comes from the psychological tension. Some great acting, wonderful development of characters, and really scary moments throughout. I highly recommend it and gave it an 8 (out of 10) on imdb.

A movie called "Cannibal Holocaust"... It was awful. I was just 5 years old too! Sob.
    Do NOT even google it. It was THAT terrible. It is in the top 20 of most controversial movies.

Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
    I hated that movie so much, it was way too graphic.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I remember there was this one christmas movie i found super scary o_O;;

'cuz of some rich guy in it that well. I don't wanna even say what he was up to XD It really spooked me out though o_O;;;
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethbad@hellokitty.com View Post
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
    I hated that movie so much, it was way too graphic.
    There are 4 versions of that film (3 remakes):

- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978 remake directed by Philip Kaufman starring Donald Sutherland)
    - Body Snatchers (1993 remake directed by Abel Ferrara)
    - The Invasion (2007 remake directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel starring Nicole Kidman)

I can't quite remember if I saw the 2007 version, but I know I've seen the rest. I'm actually kind of partial to the '90s version. I like Meg Tilly.

Quote Originally Posted by iara_@hellokitty.com View Post
    A movie called "Cannibal Holocaust"... It was awful. I was just 5 years old too! Sob.
    Do NOT even google it. It was THAT terrible. It is in the top 20 of most controversial movies.
    Yes, you do NOT want to watch Cannibal Holocaust at 5 years of age, and probably not even 13. If you are a vegan or vegetarian, or otherwise opposed to animal cruelty, you should probably avoid it like the plague. I liked watching horror movies as a kid (I'm inclined to think I saw An American Werewolf in London at a very young age but don't know for sure), but I don't think it was as early as 5.