+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    i agree !

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosvirus@hellokitty.com View Post
    LOL I agree with Dead Space
    Its like you're in a horror film with no way out.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

1.House of 1000 Corpses
    2. Human Centipede
    3. Nightmare on Elm St.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Ooh I totally forgot about the Rob Zombie movies.. those also gave me the creeps and still do when I recall some of the scenes. >.<

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

"Pinoochio and the Emperor of the Night" When I was a toddler I had a VHS expecting the movie to be not scary or dark. Everything was going around nicely till this scene came in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQLaVpqUD_M. I got to scared of this scene as a child that I never watched the movie for years until I was 8 or 10 years old. Im surprised this movie got a rated G. I remember back in the 80's there was alot of dark kids movies according to a reviews series called "Hewy's animated movie reviews".

╰☆╮I AM A SUPERSTAR╰☆╮ melindavang@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Eheh. I think Orphan is not that scary. The scary movies i watched is

The grudge

Orphan

And theirs many horror movies i've seen. But i don't really remember the titles

the scariest movie I've watched so far is "Unrest" this film revolves around a dead human body who seems to bring misfortune on those who come in contact with it, people die when they try to anger the spirit.. actually i didnt finish this movie, it scared me a lot lol who wouldnt?.. watching alone.. (i have dreamed of it after watching that movie) XD

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This is hard umn...

Well, I guess 'The Saw' movie, since I saw parts of it on youtube (it was around halloween one year, I think). What I saw was pretty upsetting. Great Halloween film (best watched around halloween, if ever XD) but better for older people (in fact, kids shouldn't watch it at allXD; ) and not a good idea at all really for people who get frightened too easly.

A lot of horror movies can have a lot of upsetting/unerving themes, though. But The Saw was just...well...it takes the cake but it's a bit violent though. I'll warn you on...that one...o_o'

Concider it next time Halloween come's around if your feeling brave about this one though. And maybe it's sequals for the even more daring..yeah.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Saw doesnt scare me. but Elmo in grouchland scared the crap out of me when i was a toddler! Pinoochio and the Emperor of the Night Gave me nightmares for 2 weeks.

Child's Play,The Exorcist, and Nightmare on Elm Street.