+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I love scary movies! They don't really scare me but I remember the first time I ever saw Jeepers Creepers, it literally creeped me out to the point where I tried my hardest not look into the wood/trees while riding in a car. My friends thought it was hilarious but I definitely did not want to see anything that I wasn't supposed to see and have someone come after me LOL.
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

Senior Member addie123@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    question??? has anyone seen nightmare on elm street???

Senior Member paz_y_amor@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I've seen bits npieces. I hate Chucky!!!!!!! I styd up all nite when i saw part of it!
    you're the reason why i smile(:

Child's Play will give you nightmares.
    Cinnamoroll and his friends will all ways give you a smile when your in a sad mood.

Gwah! I love scary movies!! But they all at least make me jump a little >.<. I've only had a nightmare about a scary movie once though.. and that was The Grudge. That girl was scary!! :O

Junior Member ashsensei@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I rarely ever get scared with scary movies...but...I once watched Alien. Oh man. That freaked me out xD. It surprised me it did, actually.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Candy Man was pretty creepy. xD; I don't remember much about that one though....but the bad guy looked cool (he was awful though. 0___o; veery awful...)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Quote Originally Posted by brb1006@mymelody.com View Post
    Child's Play will give you nightmares.
    I saw it at like 2AM last night in Spanish and I found it more... odd than scary.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'll have to admit The Simpsons movie was kinda pretty spooky at parts (lol). I mean..it was pretty serious dispite being based around 'Commedy'. XD; (of course the simpsons can be pretty serious even in the regular cartoon too though. but..yeah. haha)

I can't really think of a lot of movies that really spooked me out though. Maybe I just didn't get to watch many horrar films...or am just not too fased by them? (not sure how though)(i mean..the morbidness can be just..awful. i guess i don't always choose to 'look' though XD; )
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Last time i gonna enjoy a horror movie scream 4 movie. I gonna enjoy it last month, but have not enjoyed any other new release scary movie, which seems to be so good. I am now waiting for final destination 5 release. I hope you all will be excited for enjoy this upcoming great release movie.