+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by metaphysicalfriedrice@hellokitty.com View Post
    The Japanese version of the Ring was extremely scary for me. I thought it wasn't scary at first, but I avoided being close to any television for a week.

The Grudge was also scary.
    I am normally a fan of originals and I love Japanese films, but I didn't like the originals to either of those films and I think the American remake of the Ring is fine (I don't recall particularly caring for any version of the Grudge).

Quote Originally Posted by auntdotti@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm not sure if I should really recommend this (it's a well deserved "R" rating for language). While it's not traditional horror Session 9 has some great creepy moments.

And I'm of the right age to have seem all of the (original) Nightmare on Elm Street movies when I was a teenager. Having actual money (*cough cough remake*) takes all of the fun out of it.
    Not only was the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street frigging terrible, but I thought the new design of Freddy was making fun of Jacqui Saburido!

Quote Originally Posted by lyssariia@hellokitty.com View Post
    Pan's Labyrinth scared me pretty badly >.< I thought it was a kid's movie with nothing scary in it so I was caught off guard. Generally if I know a movie is scary, it doesn't really scare me at all.
    Lol. I liked some of the creepier films as a kid. For instance, Return to Oz was fantastic in all the right places. Girl escaping from a mental asylum? Check. Witch taking off the heads of people and keeping them in a museum? Check. And those wheelers...
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 06-22-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I don't usually watch scary films, but the ones I've seen were:
    -I Know What You Did Last Summer
    -Orphan
    -Pan's Labyrinth
    -Dead Space Downfall
    -Final Destination 4
    and certain others out there.

In fact, I actually play scary games more and Dead Space is a very intense game.
    I remember thinking Aliens vs Predator 2 was kind of scary for a video game. Maybe also Clive Barker's Undying. I can imagine American McGee's Alice having that effect on some.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Actually, I MADE A MISTAKE ON THE SCARIEST MOVIE I EVER SAW....

I'd have to say...the reward goes to Pokemon: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel o__O;; seriously, that movie was WAY too dark and scary for a pokemon film. I couldn't watch it a second time yesterday lol even though i ended up missing a battle between two hot characters from the anime as a resolt o___o;;; (aka Korrina and Alain. With KORRINA being my absolute FAVORITE of the two, but yeah...:P)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    ...I have a good reason to double post in this thread.

That Pokemon film? As scary as it was, it WASN'T the scariest movie i ever saw. It was...

It was Mean Girls. That movie was WAY scarier, imo. The mean girl stereo type scare's me half to death and i worry i'll become that type of person one day a lot. I was amazed i had the guts to ever watch that movie. I recall watching a lot of it. I think I started having A LOT of phobias of mine start around right after i saw that film, thats how much it likely traumatized me o_o;

Yes, i've never been to a public school. Maybe I woulda learned to fear that type of person less if i was. I duno. But i'm so scared about this type of thing, I would hope no one would comment back on this post. It's probably brave enough for me to admit the existence of that film...

Such terrifying stuff....;_;
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

You won't want to watch Heathers then. Shame, it was a classic. Then again, I have created a blog over the lies in the press about the 'loner' profile of killers (http://rotafan.blogspot.com.au/2016/...pegoating.html) and I hate to see them stereotyped by ************************ writers, so maybe it's not that good anyway (I have come to hate some of my favourite films because of this, I can't stand the stereotype any more and could have easily added to that article).
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-29-2017 at 06:54 PM.