+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello! ^_^

Question Hello! ^_^

Hey everyone or people that read this XD um well.. I sorta new. I got the game on my birthday ( June 16th ) but i started playing the next day ( the 17th ). I thought i got the hang of the game..but..well my pet left me && what sucks is that i bought a farm && a house && i decided to put it in my pets inventory... So when the pet left, i lost my house && farm. Does anyone know what i should do? I had to rebuy the farm ( it was the same farm ) I right clicked it && it went missing..so i rebought it.. XD so i'm down to 90 coins or something. Other than that i'm feeling lonely, i wanna meet new friends in this game, I think it would make it more fun. Well hopefully someone will read this && know what to do, if not..that's okay lol i don't mind just talking.(:

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    aww that's sad you should comfort your pet always ! if the comfort is too low the pet will run away ..
    right click on your pet and click petting ..
    what server do you play ?

Magical && i tried too but considering i'm still kinda new, i don't know how to really take care of a pet. Though i did read the instruction booklet.

use wiki.hellokittyonline.com

Okay
    Thank you! ^_^
    By the way.. I was like looking around at the post && stuff... Just so you && anyone else that reads this knows..i'm over the age of 13 XD i'm 16 lol. Just so you know i'm not some kid.. i am a teenager..XD lol

welcome dear don't worry i'm 17 turning 18 on feb 19 ..
    there are so many players on hko 30 above ..
    btw , i add you as a buddy in profile try to click your email and view profile ..

Alrighty, i'll check my email lol. It's great making new friends(: I like talking to people lol XD
    Um... I haven't really seen many players on my server && maybe it's because i'm in the lower level area but yeah... i wanna make other friends that possibly play on my server. That could also help me if i need help.

( this is for you.. lol )
    Hi there, I'm Jessika. It's nice to meet you(:

that's cool i can help you anytime nice to meet you too ! have fun playing hko dear !

Thank you. You too! ^_^

welcome :*